What TV shows are youwatching?

Yup, that show was great. But if I may… I’d like to raise with

The manga was better than the anime but I love the ost. And that ending, the song is dope and it sums up the show. Kei was selfish, he wanted to play perso. So the weakest member of the team died one after another until he was all alone…
That moment where he turns around damn
7 Likes

Not where I’m from… watching it on Amazon Prime

Everyone learn from @DR_MANHATTAN

Never seen it…but ready to watch it now! Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

there’s nothing good on Netflix …:crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Soooo nice and smooth! :+1:

1 Like

I know that f!(#* feel.

1 Like

a re:zero man
alright alright
@AkiraTheWild
Remember when i recommended this

7 Likes

DREAM

Is the store up or not???/1/1?

IMO it’s one of the best stories ever told in anime/manga. It starts a bit slow and seems a bit generic, but grows and grows. It just gets better and better with each season.

Oh and they introduce some weird concepts in Attack on Titan, that should be interesting to you :wink: :nerd_face:

It will take a while until these are revealed, but people who pay attention … :zipper_mouth_face:

If you decide to give it another try, then I would recommend you to watch the show till ep. 13. Then switch over to the 2nd movie Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom. It’s a summary of episodes 14-25, which are painfully slow.

5 Likes

:scream:
Super dynamic, human are being hunted. They live inside walls with some kind of conspiracy… humans are food, the music are awesome too

A show with that type of ost can’t be bad:

They delivered, everything is detailed, mechanism, scales, height, weight. Conscientiousness, there books on the specifics of everything. You can feel quality when it hit your pupils

6 Likes

Yess nichan!!
Minasan Youkoso to this showww

3 Likes

When others talking about anime -->👀
The 3D version of Gantz is very nice
I recommend Rainbow and Serial Experiments Lain
Also all anime from Studio ghibli worth a watch

2 Likes
1 Like

my favorite one

4 Likes

That’s the one I looked for, also my favorite

3 Likes

Two great anime movies “A Silent Voice”

And “Your Name”
4 Likes

@anon37166570 hopefully these new shows added to Netflix today are good!

7 Likes

Added to my watchlist! :grinning:

1 Like

Yin-Yang master had little to no Kungfu and mostly Poo-poo… Did not like it one bit lol…

The other Brazilian show was okay…meh, but okay…

6 Likes

Hmm…

1 Like