What TV shows are youwatching?

lol they were horribly awfully “good” back then.
You don’t need to be too old to remember that…

Just trashy action packed nonsense but much better than most attempts to create a movie from a video game/comic book at that point.

Just until recently with Marvel, 9/10 adaptations were just bad…not “good” bad…just awful…lol

4 Likes

@Azazel

Yeah, that’s mostly what I watch…
What subject ?

WWII, Business, Math, Nuclear submarine, Antiquity, food, travel, North Korea ?

Or check documentaries on city warfare in ISIS, like the battle for Mosul. You can find great 1h+ documentaries on YouTube

1 Like

Hahaha… aww it’s not so bad… (alright… terrible in some parts… :laughing:) but overall not bad at all. It’s a nice nostalgia.

I think I’ve seen the first one again last year in one my movie marathon moods, and I still enjoyed it quite a bit.

I’m pretty psyched for this :100:

4 Likes

Are you interested in History? There’s one about the Romanovs on YT that I enjoyed immensely from way back. Let me know if that’s right up your alley

1 Like

Anything’s good, as long as it’s good.

I’ll check those out later, gonna try a game out.

Indeed, lol. Better than most those days, and I liked seeing video game characters live action.

Like @Hyperion says, the nostalgia factor gets to me. I am hyped for this too.

Just remembered there was also this…

4 Likes

Right! Exactly what I was thinking of. A horrible awful no good movie. The anime version tho :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ok, don’t judge me ( :blush: ) but anyone has seen the Sharknado series? :clown_face:

4 Likes

Think I was forced to watch some at a doctors office or something. I was surprisingly entertained for such a ridiculous theme and with literally nothing else to do but stare at a wall.

5 Likes

Lol, I think I’ve seen every single one of them!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Saul Goodman in an action-packed movie.

5 Likes

Holy sshhh, excuse my language! I was getting John Wick vibes watching the trailer when it gets to the ‘From the producer of’. So that’s why.

Re Sharnado: watched only the first one when visiting relatives. :laughing:

In other matters, does anyone watch rugby around here?

4 Likes

I’ve watched Behind her eyes on netflix, it was pretty good - I didn’t really see what the ending was going to be until maybe halfway through the 5th episode (there are 6 in the season).

4 Likes

i personally find horror movies or shows no entertainning at all, even worst plot, it is just some make up stuff and oohhh wooo some screaming shit with no purpose. anyway i avoid as much as i can not bluurr my mood with that crap. i mean crap shows movies no story just…action.

i would love if netflix comes out with 3rd season of MindHunter

Yay! I’m just about to watch episode two tonight… so glad to hear the series won’t be a waste of my time. I like that it seems to have supernatural elements. :grinning:

3 Likes

Does it? Then I am gonna watch :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah it does, but I didn’t watch the trailer before so for a while I wasn’t sure it was going to :D

It made me wonder whether it’s that more shows have supernatural elements these days, or I just end up consuming that content more.

3 Likes

hmm i didn’t know it has supernatural elements, hmmm so they did mean mindgames as supernatural

1 Like

Well I don’t want to spoil it :P
I think it only comes out in the second half, the show is pretty good in making you feel like something is a bit off but you can’t quite decide what exactly and who the bad guy is and why

3 Likes