What TV shows are youwatching?

I’m wondering if they’ll fix Henry Cavill’s CGI moustacheless face.

2 Likes

Take half of it if you’d like , Sir. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

I watched it last night, while doing some chores, but did not pay much attention. Somehow the movie seemed darker (in terms of the picture quality and lighting), and the ratio that rendered the picture like only half the screen was also kinda not my thing. So, while I watched it, I did not lol… I need to sit down and really watch it sometime…

A super medicre but also kinda fun haha movie Yin Yang Master on Netflix took my attnetion :grin:

2 Likes

Started watching supernatural guys… was recommended to watch it and read between the lines, I think it will help to make the impression on my conscious mind that all this stuff is real give or take, even though I don’t have doubts…I just can forget at times since I have seen any ghosts yet or whatnot…
I remember posting a while back saying how close are to occult being mainstream… even though it ain’t, it kind of already is, reading thread it reminded me that spirituality never really left… so I kinda missed the shot? Anyways So much to experience I can’t wait… that’s all the spirit wants to do I hear

Anyone watch Wonder Women 1984 yet? I feel compelled to, to keep up with the DCEU, but I really don’t care.

Unpopular opinion but I don’t think the first Wonder Woman movie was all it was made out to be. But maybe that’s because I’m not a big fan of World War era movies.

The only heroes I like from the DCEU are Superman and Shazam. And come on. No Man of Steel 2 yet??!!

Btw BEST MOVIE TRAILER EVER!

1 Like

IMO, Batman V Superman, should’ve never existed.

I would rather have had a couple of solo Batman movies (another origin story wouldn’t have hurt honestly) with Robert Pattinson. And another Man of Steel 2.

And possibly Aquaman and Wonder Woman before the Justice League movie.

Batman vs Superman should’ve been a minor subplot in the Justice League movie before they set aside their differences and team up to fight the big bad (Steppenwolf maybe?).

This animated movie that came out in 1997 was wayyyy better than anything Batman V Superman hoped to be.

1 Like

Didn’t like it… like at all…lol

1 Like

Ah what a shame.

Regarding the first Wonder Woman movie, I did like parts of it, mainly the Themiscyra bits. It was interesting to see the Amazonian lifestyle. Before the World War stuff came into the picture and then it got boring pretty quickly.

1 Like

I have this strange feeling that they’ll eventually make a John Wick origin story.

I started watching modern family (as Netflix recently added the last season here as well).
Before I kind of liked it, now I’ve realized it’s actually a great show that is also “above 200” (personal opinion but I’m pretty sure) and so it won’t bring you down for sure - I like true crime and psycho thrillers so that’s not always the case there :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh cool, we don’t have it available on Netflix here!

1 Like

Is walking dead good

2 Likes

Walking alive is probably a lot healthier bro

6 Likes

Yes!!

4 Likes

I think I’ll try it man, I’ve basically watched every show on Netflix other than that

3 Likes

I started watching Supernatural a week ago, and I gotta say it’s pretty good. Can’t believe I never watched it earlier lol

4 Likes

That show looks so boring

2 Likes

It’s actually pretty damn good lol. Bit of a slow start but it gets going really well after half the first season. Plus I’m a fiend for anything magical so that helps

beats watching the simpsons for the 1300th time

3 Likes

Also does anyone know any good animated movies as I am 5 years old

1 Like

Cars
How to train dragon

3 Likes