What TV shows are youwatching?

And the shaky cam as well which I think these films pioneered

2 Likes

@Bronyraur, since you like Bollywood movies, check this one out. It’s got a lot of suspense in it.

It’s on netflix as well.

And btw, I love this song from the movie as well!

2 Likes

Oh, just saw the tag! Thank you @Dewbob! Hahaha I have to check this one out for sure :))

1 Like

The last one was the lesser one, but it was made a decade later, they tried to stay culturally relevant :pensive:

2 Likes

Really like the good doctor on netflix . The main actor freddie highmore is great, you might know him from bates motel where he was brilliant . He is the main reason to watch this show. I also watch it because I like medicine and it motivates me to see how much they care for their patients.
This is not a realistic image of an everyday life in a hospital though, of course its americanized and pretty dramatic. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Didn’t he play Charlie Bucket in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

2 Likes

I think so

1 Like

Dewbob aka “the almanac” :wink:

You got a lot of random knowledge about movies and actors, master of pop culture

4 Likes

Not so random… Bollywood has its complexity…

@Dewbob by the way: I fell into Bollywood only because I was trying to learn Hindi and Sanskrit for my thesis :)))) Then I’ve been seduced lol

And ah Roald Dahl and Tim Burton :’)

Edit: I’ll give private feedback to you about Kurbaan ;) Soon.

4 Likes

It’s not just Bollywood, pick some pop culture sub genre at random and ask Dewbob, he has a wide range

Though, I guess culturally, Bollywood is a little related to Dewbob

4 Likes

No doubt about it, he’s often like those Matryoshka dolls ;) Surprising when least expected…

5 Likes

Did anyone watch Snake Eyes at all? Was about to watch it last week and then masks came back so didn’t quite make it lol…

Just decided to stay home and watch the Suicide Squad…Which I admit I did not like… A walking shark, a weird starfish…meh …

1 Like

I’ll answer this when you tell me your opinions of the Aliens in Tomorrow War…
…ahem…

1 Like

2 Likes

New Season of Star Trek: Lower Decks out.

Should appeal to both Star Trek fans and Rick and Morty fans

2 Likes

Sooo. you like them for their scary factor?

2 Likes

Hmm…I didn’t like the movie…I thought the sound effects were great, but the movie, not so much lol… I have seen worse though haha…

Tenet killed a whole lot of sci-fi movies this year…

2 Likes

lol whew…thank you…

So for Snake eyes (I tricked you…already gave review above). I’m legit going to rewatch again.
Not because it’s some grand masterpiece of film making…
It’s just fun!
So yeah, watch it!

2 Likes

I am super curious how the dude from “Crazy Rich Asians” is gonna be in this movie!!! Totally different kinda role…

2 Likes

He’s the main character so… :woman_shrugging:
Technically Snake Eyes doesn’t even talk in the comic books.

I thought he was fine/good.
Believable as a “super hero” type.

2 Likes