What TV shows are youwatching?

Hahaha i could not agree more

2 Likes

My new favorite show is Ted Lasso. I’ve only seen 2 episodes so far and I already love Ted. :heart_eyes: He moves in the world with pure love and positive, uplifting perspectives. So good! Can’t believe that I’ve waited this long to see this series.

Its reminding me of Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence and New Perspectives fields.

1 Like

Trust my suggestons!! ahem…

Lose links when threads is archived…

2 Likes

This kind of movie are really awesome, besides the divine part which I don’t really care about.
Brotherhood, it’s supposed to be a sacred bond and yet they have to fight for the greater good.

For better or worst, I (me and my little opinions stemming from the matrix) believe family is the most important thing in one’s life, you have a duty to your people, your blood, you are just one link. Your family should come before yourself. However your may hate your brother and love your best friend, when push comes to shove, you have a duty to your brother. Duty to your spouse and children. Family=Duty, its an obligation, a responsibility for someone else’s life, people depend on you. What you want, who you like is besides the point.

Now, in this one, the fact that god gets in between them and that they learn that they are not brothers… it’s a cruel twist of destiny, they have the brother’s emotional bond, but their loyalties belong to others who depend on them. Family comes first is a basic, easy to follow rule, but now they feel alone and alienated from all sides.

A leader, a king, a father to a country must serve his people’s interest above all else.
They have to renounce their brotherhood as they mature to fatherhood.

Ramses is the guardian of his family, tradition, servant of his people, country, dynasty and religion, he is but a link in a chain that transcends his small existence and he must renounce his emotions for his duty.
Moses is chosen by god and he is the leader of his tribe, he is the servant of the people.

And they now need to fight the ones they love the most to do the right thing and be “selfless” and the stakes couldn’t be higher as they represent two completely different worlds on the brink.

Also loved the songs

4 Likes

Ahh… I missed your suggestion above.

1 Like

Well what can I say man. There can be miracles, when you believe…

2 Likes

3rd maybe 4th best song IMO.

All I ever wanted and The plagues are much better

He is telling you he is the son of history, a prince of Egypt, of a mighty civilization that stand it’s head above all others.
That’s mighty

And the plagues “I love you bro, you breaking my heart ?” “I didn’t want to, but I have to”, “gloves off, one of us is going down”

2 Likes

Question to all of yous

Out of all the “Moses” movies, which one is your favourite?

I would have to go with the 1956 movie. Mainly because I just love Charleton Heston. Both in this movie and Ben Hur.

4 Likes

I’ll admit the movie version is a bit meh

But I’m talking about the version with Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston. I think it was at the end credits.

Absolutely wonderful

2 Likes

The content is always the most important thing for me.

My father is the king, my grand father was the king…., forever before and after, I am the morning and evening star, we built a culture and civilization that’s the best so far. We make history move forward, messengers of the gods… phew

Try to beat that content.

1 Like

when the 4000 extras are ACTUAL 4000 people and not CGI, then yeah…those old epics win…

4 Likes

Sorry 14,000 :astonished:

How many extras in the ten commandments?
14,000 extras

At least 14,000 extras and 15,000 animals were used in this movie.

4 Likes

Speaking of CGI tho…

Last couple episodes of the Bad Batch have been breathtakingly stunning, visually.

1 Like

Absolutely my friend. Too complex to be learned even through the various micmac courses and books circulating here and there. So let’s rather say that I was just trying to gather some “taste” of those languages and the movies (not limited to Bollywood) were just one of my layman vehicles back then :)

2 Likes

Perhaps @Maoshan_Wanderer could become a bollywood star and enlighten the Indian youth with his knowledge of Sanskrit

4 Likes

Looks like the wedding scene in Kal Ho Naa Ho (the amount I had cried on that one… :joy::joy::joy:) but the costumes are different :p

2 Likes

Thought it was from Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (because Hrithik Roshan is there in it).

Got very faint memories of all these early 2000s movies.

2 Likes

If Bollywood saw my dance moves, I would be like banished from the face of earth haha

When I dance, I’ve been asked if I am in pain lol… like this guy…

9 Likes

:heart_eyes::nerd_face:

2 Likes

D’aww.
That guy is doing just fine…
It’s a hard dance and it’s obvious he doesn’t know it already…

Booo! This video creator

on that note…
I have a feeling @Maoshan_Wanderer is lowkey like this

6 Likes