What TV shows are youwatching?

Slow burn & gothic buildup

2 Likes

Tell me more. I keep wanting to watch it and then don’t…

2 Likes

I don’t want to spoil it lol. I haven’t seen anything paranormal in the serie, it is not good as the The Haunting of Hill House. But acting is well performed.

Its about gothic buildup which run on family blood and affecting the village. Im on its episode 6.

Adrien Brody does a really great job playing Captain Boone.

If you ever seen The Jacket (2005), Adrien Brody leading actor. Is good movie to watch.

1 Like

Dark movie about soulmates… One of my favs.

2 Likes

The movie Shang chi was great! I love the culture!!

1 Like

Nice catch. Sati would be something like 26-28yo
It looked like time went forward inside the matrix.

I supposed it was reloaded for the 7th time, (I’m not sure which version of Neo we had in Matrix revolution).

I thought the architect would have set it back to 1999 with everyone kinda the same age as before (at least the programs). Maybe it was not possible because of the actor’s age :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

The trouble is we have a young Morpheus which is a bit confusing :man_shrugging: so she might not be Sati :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

https://www.cbr.com/matrix-4-oracle-sati-program-return-resurrections/

5 Likes

But… but…
Lol, I’ll wait and watch the movie.

This is confusing

I read something about the new war because the humans moved their city and the matrix.

3 Likes

i got really into star trek: enterprise but it’s leaving netflix at the end of the month.

S2 Spoiler Ep 10 Vanishing Point

i loved this episode and Hoshi’s fear felt so relatable. i was really frustrated that they didn’t resolve the alien part like it was a different take on “it was all a dream”.

2 Likes

Attack on Titan is one of the best shows ever.
Loved the characters and the plot. Had a blast watching it and it’s definitely one of my favs

(didn’t like the ending tho)

4 Likes

War of the Worlds on Epix ( in USA) is Fantastic!
Gabriel Byrne

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Anime, Manga, Manhwa and Light Novels

I am currently at the end of a rewatch of The Venture Bros. If you don’t know it/have not seen it yet, I highly recommend.

Season 1 is old and a bit clunky but worth pulling through for later developments. The deconstruction of super heroes and super villains trope, the multi-layered continuity, the amazing character development (more than any other animated tv series I have watched), the crass and intelligent humour and absolutely kick-ass action (Brock Sampson is one of my favourite animated characters of all time) makes it an exceptional show.

1 Like

:loudspeaker: Foundation series is now on Apple TV!!

Just watched episode 1 and it’s so good. :heart_eyes: loving the story lines and the costumes. I’m sure the folks who read the books will see differences.

4 Likes

I just watched the movie DUNE in the cinema, I can really recommend it, I give it a 9 out of 10 :slight_smile: :+1:

Also played Feng Shui Master of the Shire one time in the cinema, it might have helped make the movie feel extra good :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Loved the first and am so-so on what has followed. I want this to be good.

oooo even though i haven’t finished the book i have this calling to watch it lol.

1 Like

On my watch list! Have been hearing great things about this movie. :popcorn:

1 Like

Tom Hanks - Finch
Looking forward for it

2 Likes