What TV shows are youwatching?

Just watched the first episode of the boys 3rd season. Didnt feel the vibe :-1:

1 Like

Dang… Did they bring Jensen Ackles in from Supernatural in this season?

3 Likes

Without saying too much , I think he was the guy that crawled into somebody else’s buthole. Yeah … that’s where they lost me :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

5 Likes

I loved Night Sky! It keeps you on your toes. All the actors were superb.

1 Like

Not that :arrow_up: is great movie. Watched it a few weeks ago for like the tenth time. Still hilarious!

1 Like

Now that Kate Bush is trending again haha…I remember this song as a kid, my mom listened to it all the time, and also Abba…

Making a record, twice, and thirty-five years after its original release…

5 Likes

The documentary What is a Woman :sweat_smile: it was hilarious to watch

1 Like

the forth episode was boring… until third was okay and almost artsy.

i think they overexpose Obi-Wan s trauma alittle bit.

one should really read the book: Episode III- Revenge of the sith to know what Obi-Wan is.

Vader…is …a .gem in this one. all the way… have only applause for his performance/motives.
/arc here.

Leya…i noped her from the beginning…she is altoghether evil in my eyes. Her parents/enviroemnt/planet: perfect!

i find the villain (the She Inquisitor) repulsive and not winning any respect for her villany. beautifuly written though… but the actress and performance are not on the level of the writting.

in short i admire the writting/editing/scenery/effects.

for me a substantial movie from this universe should have a strong actor as the main villain (like a base).

all extras and secondary characters are perfect.

i cannot buy Obi- Wan as a weakend being who pushes himself to help…then other die because he is not strong enough to deal with what comes…

also the reason i didnt like fourth episode. He broken: I am going to save Leya… and goes…collateral damage not important…
nothing of a Jedi way of thinking there in my eyes.

Im watching currently “My name is Earl”, very good show

has anyone been watching Love, Death and Robots?
I had it recommended to me, and it seems really strange and interesting.
Is it worth watching?

I started watching Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan (1987) which used to air on DD1 in India.
So many life lessons to learn from this epic. :pray::heart: In fact, much needed in today’s times.

For those who don’t know, Ramayana is a Hindu epic written a few thousand years ago by Valmiki Maharshi. It narrates the tale of Lord Rama, an avatar of Lord Vishnu, the Supreme Lord, who took birth in the human form to establish dharma (slay demon Lord Ravana). He was a prince by birth but was exiled to the forest with his wife and faced a lot of trials even if he was a high born. He’s called The Ideal Man aka Maryada Purushottama in our culture.
Okay, sorry for the long para. I just wanted to fangirl over this. Lord Rama is an example for all of mankind. :star_struck:

Huh? Do you know the story? Leia is the princess on the good side. :joy:

1 Like

I am re-watching Debris.
Okay, it got cancelled, but I can still watch it again, lol.

Watched Doctor Strange in Multiverse of Madness. Last show in my city.
Too scary for my liking but Sam Raimi is still a great director. MCU’s first horror movie :eyes:

3 Likes

It’s been awhile but re-watching Winter’s Tale with Colin Ferrell. Pegasus is in it, and 5 minutes of Will Smith as Lucifer, lol. Angels, longevity, magic, mission. Also watched Scarlet Pimpernel with Anthony Andrews and what’s her name from Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. Had forgotten she was in it. And my fav NZ cop show Brokenwood Mysteries. They managed to pull in all the actors from The Almighty Johnsons (loved that lol) but hey it’s new zealand, and I’m sure when there’s a tv show all the actors come running. Kinda like watching a canadian show and seeing every canadian actor you ever knew, or now know they’re canadian cause there they are. Like on Murdoch Mysteries all the actors from Lost Girl show up. That’s always fun, lol.

1 Like

Thought I put it up but man o man, Moonknight was one hell of a show (big DC/MCU fan)

1 Like

Guyyys I’d watched Godfather long back but I’d stopped it at the end of the 2nd movie cause I’d heard bad stuff about part 3. Today I finished part 3 after a long gap and jeez it was too all over the place and tragic. I’m still numb over how Michael’s story ended (one of my all time fav characters)…

2 Likes