What TV shows are youwatching?

Just erase Part 3 from your memory. It’s not so much that it’s a bad movie. It’s not. It’s just ani unnecessary one. Part 2 had a perfect ending. There was nothing perfect or great about Part 3.

1 Like

True that. I felt like Coppola shouldn’t have touched this again in the 90s. In my mind, Michael is still alive and ruling over America like the Godfather he is :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Started watching The Family Man on Amazon Prime

Outerbanks!

1 Like

The boys

3 Likes

Just watched the Forrest Gump for the first time. You guys are blessed to have such classics in Hollywood :two_hearts:

4 Likes

1 Like

Oi

1 Like

Dark + Stranger things + Neville Goddard’s Revision + Multiverse (Quantum physics)

If you are fan of this combination this is for you

For me it was great, trailer doesn’t tell to much

1 Like

Oh dear god, I hoped you were being metaphorical. NOT! I finally saw that episode and man…WTF lol

Thankfully, it is not Jensen Ackles , some random guy - or it would have ruined the series Supernatural for me haha

4 Likes

If you pull through it’s going to get better ! Hang in there :D
If you watch the show as a persiflage of our society ,its actually really good ! There’s many parallels and they mock both sides, left and right.

Some characters like Houghi, starlight or frenchie are pretty flat.
But butcher or homelander are fantastic. Especially homelanders actor is doing a great job at displaying the fragile ego and insane confidence of psychopath.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ
That was first episode of 3rd season and that’s when I decided its sick show and stop to watch it
It was too much and completely needless and that bloody scene after…oh mein Gott…no way…a a a no more… the most sickest show of america🤮

2 Likes

So my friend stayed over and we decided to watch a movie randomly
I’d heard a lot about Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind (hope igot the name right) and we started watching it but we seriously couldn’t get through lol :laughing: great concept and story but some of the scenes can be a lil weird to watch in the stereotypical conservative Indian home
So I switched it off and introduced her to the Office with the Dundies (S2.E1) and Stress Relief (S5) cause that’s always a safe bet :wink: :ok_hand:

1 Like

I was of the same opinion ,but for some reason I still watched it . It gets better after that… but I agree some scenes are just unnecessary

2 Likes

I’m watching The 100

Game of Thrones - I’m currently at season 4
Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Season 3 - I had no idea it was this good, I watched some episodes as a kid
Seinfeld, Season 7
I also like watching people (groups or individuals) who react to shows, like the Normies or Blind Wave.

EDIT: I don’t even know why I feel like time is running so fast, like, STOP, take a break, I can barely watch something in an entire day, I don’t know how that happens :sweat_smile:, I need to listen to the field that slows down my perception of time, just to watch more shows and movies :joy:!

3 Likes

Watched
The Truman Show
The Matrix
recently.
My mind is blown.

9 Likes

The Truman Show was quite the movie for me, too (I watched it like 2-3 years go), same for Matrix Trilogy (these movies I watched more than 2 decades ago); nowadays I barely watch movies, idk why …

2 Likes

grafik

:partying_face: :heart_eyes:

Worldwide and in 3D 4K HDR and high-frame-rate !!!

3 Likes

@JAAJ you won’t believe what my mum told me yesterday…
When i was young, i actually was in the cinema to watch titanic!!
I couldn’t believe it lol, i totally didn’t remember.
But she said it’s true.
So i have indeed seen this masterpiece in the cinema

6 Likes