What TV shows are youwatching?

That’s cool bro. But if you don’t remember then you know what you have to do… :slight_smile:

Watch it now in Blu Ray quality or wait until Feb 2023 and watch it at the cinema in 4k.
I recommend you wait for the cinema experience since this movie is better watched on a big screen for the first time. Since Blade Runner 2049 came out 5 years ago, there has been no cinema worthy movie ever since, so Titanic would be a good opportunity to actually see something on the big screen again.

4 Likes

Rewatching now the first season of Warrior Nun in order to prepare for the upcoming 2nd season :grin:

4 Likes

I liked that first season

4 Likes

Wow is there another season? All shows I like seem to have no second season lol… I liked this one … thankfully there is another season!

I quite liked Diablero on Netflix and they canceled it…

No fans of the Sandman? I have not read the DC comic and quite liked it, though the story seemed all over the place for a bit.

I really loved this show and hope there is another season!

3 Likes

Dracula show from 2013 also only had one season unfortunately.
Best vampire series ever.

2 Likes

Anyone got Apple TV? They have some pretty good stuff.

I’m watching Once Upon A time in America, the old movie
Its pretty long tho so I am watching it in chunks :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

How about the House of Dragons?

I am yet to watch the first episode. Any good?

2 Likes

the gif is from House of the Dragons and the first episode is very solid I enjoyed it

6 Likes

second this, really nice.
I noticed how much i missed those GoT vibes
Now lets hope there is not a complete messup in a potential future last season
Anyways really enjoyed it

4 Likes
1 Like

I just caught up with Sandman, and I’m still in a post-binge daze. I’m not a super hardcore fan, but I read the graphic novels (does mental math) oh god almost two decades ago. Watching it really brought me back. I was intrigued by the casting when it was first announced, and the gender swaps, and I had some doubts initially, but it all came together quite well. The Sound of Her Wings is my favorite issue (apart from Death: High Cost of Living), and the way it was translated into that episode was just beautiful.

Lucifer/Lady Brienne’s wig was terrible though.:joy:

I rarely watch TV anymore but I’ll be keeping an eye on this one.

2 Likes

Amazing show watch it, got ending was disappointing

3 Likes

When I bought my new IPhone, I received a three month Apple TV trial and I must say it’s the worst subscription I’ve ever used… it’s awful. An I thought Netflix and Prime was bad.

Not only the platform/layout been so terrible, there’s hardly anything to choose from (there’s around 15-20 tv shows and movies). Also all their latest content that they release is an absolute cesspit of Woke BS, Far-Left/Communist and Feminist propaganda/subconscious mind programming. It’s not just the TV and media because it’s everything these days with it. I honestly hope Donald Trump wins the next election because he’s right… we really need to drain the swamp.

Apparently Paramount studios/company have released a television broadcasting streaming service online (Pluto TV) that’s completely free of charge with numerous amounts of stations, TV shows and movies to watch. Just downloaded the app the other day, it’s got some decent content… check it out.

3 Likes

Who’s watching Rings of Power?

2 Likes

Anyone here into k dramas? After binging Squid Game in a night netflix started recommending me some for the first time and I got a tad bit addicted lol. I’ve been really into Alchemy of Souls and My Holo Love. They’re somewhat cheesy, but still had me grinning like an idiot the entire time :laughing:

1 Like

I quite loved the Korean drama called Hellbound!

2 Likes

Hell yeah
New DARK ! serie is coming
Germany is rocking ever and forever

2 Likes

(Vinland Saga :door: : :dragon_face: … 0N :red_square:NETFLIX :red_square: )

5 Likes