What TV shows are youwatching?

It’s still one of the Best Animes that I have ever watched, one of my favorites (I only watched like 10-15 animes, I have a lot to catch up lol).

IF you have not watched Death Note, Watch It :eyes: - It’s so intriguing! Many recommend these 2 (Death Note and Code Geass) together.

Have fun watching! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I watched DN as my first ever anime so I had super high expectations from other animes of the same genre. Code Geass and Monster are the only two that came close in terms of thrillers.

1 Like

Mark your calendar

4 Likes

The Peripheral is quite enjoyable so far.
I had it recommended :rose:

5 Likes

Anyone watching this on Netflix?

Quite liked the first two episodes…

1 Like

The cliffhanger in the last episode suggests there is going to be a Season 3 ( :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:)

1 Like

Who’s watching Andor?

Started ep 1 and it’s looking pretty great.

3 Likes

John Wick 9
Still mourning for his wife and people are trying to kill him, he is looking for a way out of the game and there is one solution if he goes on the moon to meet the secret society that created the secret society of secret societies and meet with someone to make a deal in exchange for his freedom.

Spoiler alert: there was a catch and now someone else wants to kill him because of it… or maybe not find out more in John Wick 10. The final John Wick (or maybe not).

I love these no-plot mass shooting movies (no sarcasm)

7 Likes

Guys what are some good tv shows on Netflix

1 Like

Yeah there’s “House of Josh’s soul”
Or “Better Call Josh’s soul”
Or you might wanna try “Josh’s soul Knight”

There are many options

5 Likes

Oh I’m on pins and needles! Im gonna watch the trailers first though. Josh without a soul can be a bit of a loose cannon

3 Likes

Inside job, elite, money heist.

2 Likes

Currently re-watching Futurama

2 Likes

Oh yeah that’s a good one

1 Like

You’re already done? I’m only part way through the first episode! Good to know it’s well liked enough to go for a third season.

1 Like

Binge watched season 1 over the weekend. :robot:

Fantastic storyline and acting. Diego Luna (Cassian) is a breakout star. So good! Stellan Skarsgård is one of my favorite actors and he does not disappoint in this. Now I need to wait for season 2 … :disappointed:

3 Likes

I just finished all 6 seasons of Rick and Morty

10/10

3 Likes

“Wednesday” is literally the most perfect show.
And 8.5 on IMDB

5 Likes

I’ve heard that Jenna Ortega performed well, but I feel anxious to see Morticia that’s not being played by Angelica Houston.
But either way I’m currently not letting myself open Netflix - I’ve binged 20 hours long k-drama during the weekend haha. It was really good though, Flower of Evil, definitely recommend

3 Likes

I didn’t mention Wednesday because it looks too kidish but yeah I’m watching it.

And Halo.

I’m slow with shows so this gonna take a while.

I’m also through 1899 and they are one hour slow as hell episodes.

I’m not recommending anything. But so far Wednesday is going well. Halo is getting interesting. I’m halfway through it. If anyone watches it let me know…I have a question xD

2 Likes