What's your number ? (talking money over here)

Well, that’s the one thing we all have in common here and even if nothing is easy, at some point just give it the time and intent and use the tools :man_shrugging:

But good luck, retirement is probably gonna be an ordeal for many people, I’m sure you’ll have it covered and more

5 Likes

Hehe, we must be from the same batch of soul :+1:

Good luck :muscle:

5 Likes

Sazza’s done more than 98% on this forum.
Not idle “opinion”…
Experiential knowledge.
Calm down. :wink:

8 Likes

What about older folks that lost the opportunity to do so when younger?

I like what @Sazza said about learning money management. Unfortunately, many aren’t taught about this by their parents or in school.

6 Likes

Young folks with fields have a once in a millennium opportunity, especially with the worlds as it is now.
They start fresh, with room for mistake.

I don’t know about old folks. I would have been more reserved then, but I’m optimistic, why not ?
Most successful venture have been started by people in their later years.

Ray Kroc rolled McDonald’s in his fifties :man_shrugging:
Some self-made billionaire started in their sixties (rarely later but how many had fields)

8 Likes

Capital Governance
(which I know you already have …)

6 Likes

Yep. Listening to this daily!

4 Likes

should i consider this some point in the furture or is there no point since i dont pay bills.

Full point of having this just because you live on Earth.

It helps in many ways not just to help you paying bills intelligently :handshake:

5 Likes

If you believe this then this will be your reality.

The most important thing when it comes to manifesting anything, particularly money, is the deep subconscious belief that you are worthy receiving and having the sum you want to have.

If your subconscious mind beliefs you are unworthy of earning beyond a certain point, no amount of work in the world will allow you to bypass this frontier.

This works also in the other direction, and this is the key:

Any belief that earning a certain amount of money “will take that long” or “be so hard work”, is a total limiting belief that needs to be cleared out first.

So with any money goal you have, daily listen to the Mind Settings album and Gratitude fields plus whatever other tools you have to install new beliefs in your subconscious mind, is the way to go!

Your financial situation and the amount of work you need to put it in to get there is completely and fully depended on your subconscious beliefs and almost never on “how hard you work”.

After a certain point, when you have cleared out the belief that “you need to work hard” to get money, your subconscious mind will even trick you into doing stuff that will appear like “totally natural, fun and easy steps” FOR YOU, to guide you to manifest this amount of money.
The subconscious mind is the part of you who does the manifesting!

So to also answer the initial question:

I have an 8-figure Euro amount of money as my goal that I am “working on” manifesting. And 90% of this “work” consists of reprogramming the subconscious mind, 5% of listening to the subconscious’ guidance and 5% of actual physical world action.

:moneybag: :mage: :moneybag:

How am I going to achieve this?
Most likely by helping a ton of people.
The effortlesness with which we receive money is a direct reflection of how much we love ourselves and how much we love others. But to love and help others you first need to love and help yourself.

15 Likes

PS: Yes, real sorcerers are rich AF!

:moneybag::moneybag::mage::moneybag::moneybag:
:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:
:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:
:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:
:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::gem:
:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

5 Likes

Zero. And I’m not joking or trolling.
But I’m still not there. Sigh.

2 Likes

I guess I have a different take than most.

My experience is that “money” represents energy. As such, it favors productive use over stagnation. For that reason alone, simple saving (especially right now) will get you nothing. As @Dr_Manhattan said earlier, there’s a glut of currency so you’ll get nothing on your ‘investment’ if all you’re doing with it is saving it.

As for me, I don’t save…I haven’t saved, but what I do is accumulate enough to get me in the door, and then I invest at the minimum level. Then I let my nut grow for a bit and withdraw the original nut once doubled. Rinse & repeat. It’s a bit of a balance between debt & equity. So you could say I’m cash poor but that’s by design. I have assets and those assets have value.

This had stood me in good stead as a long term strategy.

As for “retirement” I don’t imagine ever not being productive. As a matter of fact, I’m at a crossroads at the moment, transitioning away from my old vocation into an ever expanding avocation. For me it’s an ebb & flow…no stop point until I transition into the next reality.

8 Likes

:muscle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would like to explain my number: 0 a bit.
I had a chance that I miraculous f*cked up in 2018, that it was possible for me to be ordained as a Theravada Buddhism novice monk and I let that chance slipped away. In that particular tradition, a man who wants to become a monk needs to renounce all monetary possession. The idea stuck me so well that the moment I thought “this is it.” Even though I have a bachelor degree and LLM degree, I’ve never thought of that put myself to the job marke is a thing, nor do I want to make a lot of money, because what’s the purpose of that? I’ve been playing the crowds game that’s pave the way to a 9to5 job which meant nothing to me. As time goes by after my graduation, I fell into a limbo and depressed state, because I don’t know who I am and what I want and what purpose do I have. There is simply too much confusion and overthinking in my head.
Yes, I was a spoiled waste, even though I was not born in a rich family. But I can bear with living in my parents basement/attic (well, actually not basement/attic, since most Taiwanese house are not built in American Style, but you get the idea). In order to fleet the basement, though they never disowned me, over the past few years I volunteered in different Tibetan Buddhist monasteries in Nepal and India, all were non-paid. Even Back in Taiwan, I did volunteering at a local monastery for a year and a half, what I got was a meager stipend that just barely cover my national health insurance fee and national pension plan payments and telecom fees. Just when I left the monastery and think what my next stop would be, the whole krona was rampaging the globe.
My plan become a Theravada monk who absolutely live with no money remains unchanged, but I’ve accumulated so much mental issues unattended since I was a child and exacerbated by messing with new age bullshit in my 20s that needs to be solved before I can get ordinance. At the same time I managed to secure a scholarship this year that can support me going to abroad for studying for a few years, probably the biggest feat I’ve managed to pull off in the past decade. I’ll make studying abroad a useful detour to my goal. Now I’m doing everything I can to get that visa and plane ticket to overseas. And thus my plan to go zero dollar will bear it’s fruit at least 6-10 years later on, I estimate. In the coming years, I’ll just live like any other college students, few bucks in pocket but content with what I have. Only this time I am not 20s anymore, I’m in my 30s.
So, that’s my number zero. And the time frame I set for that goal is 6-10 years. Before that realizes, I would live on a sum of money that happens to be the right amount enough to have everything I want.
Sorry for my wordy write-up, I’m not good at trimming down.

5 Likes

I like your motivation mate :ok_hand:

Just to be clear though, your goal is to be hobo-level broke on purpose ?
We’re talking flat-broke here right ?

Edit: Haha, made me think of an old book

3 Likes

It’s not full broke mode or hobo as you think. You have to imagine there exists a whole different ways of organizing a society that religion and civil society have constant and close relationship. Nowadays, this type of ultra-orthodoxes Buddhism monk can only find sufficient donation for livelihood in southeast Asia, where Theravada Buddhism is the mainstream religion. Outside that particular region, unless he find some lay person to aide him, he probably would go full hobo, and can’t even fulfill his duty in religion practice, and put his monkhood in danger. As there are rules that must be attend as a monk that are difficult to observe when not in a group.
So yes, that would greatly restrict my future mobility in southeast asia, since I’m not that brave to start hobo mode for now. I haven’t conquer my fears of… everything, but I know when the day comes, I’ll have no choice to give in and surrender.

4 Likes

Ah, pretty cool.
And that answers the title’s question pretty well

1 Like

As a side note, the precept that prohibits a monk to touch or store or have gold, silver, and money is only observed in certain orthodox Theravada Buddhism sects.
When it comes to Tibetan Buddhism and Chinese Buddhism, the monks sometimes are filthy rich. They don’t observe the orthodox precept.

2 Likes

Generally asking,
What combination of fields can help that?
(gaining knowledge, business mentality, abundance mindset)

Would you say purpose should be also addressed? How important is it?

I’m in a very weird point in life, so this discussion really made me think…
I also need to find the balance between mediating and actually working

Ego dissolution made me feel numb as well… :sweat_smile:
(I’m in a state of “when will my life begin”, what can I do good at that can contribute to others/the world as a job)