Where are you from?

Tu vives en Mexico? Yo vivo aca y desde la pandemia me ha dado panico pedir directamente porq ya de por si el courier aca era de la crap no me imagino como estara ahora. El ultimo tag lo pidio un amigo en California y lo envio por dhl a mi :tired_face:

3 Likes

Si, yo vivo en México.

En que parte de México vives?

De que lugar del mundo nos visitas?

Los extranjeros son bienvenidos.:smile::smile::+1:

2 Likes

Ja! Como dijo Chabela Vargas los Mexicanos nacemos donde nos da la chingada gana :sunglasses::joy:
Ya soy mas Mexicana que el chile

Mentiras Colombiana hasta los huesos peeeeero mi Mexico lindo y querido cabrones for everrrrrr :smirk::heart::hugs:
Vivo en Playa del Carmen

3 Likes

Haha yeah we argue funny. Domincan slang is hilarious.

Apo estas de vacaiones por 6 meces para recuperal el corazon. El mejor remedio para eso… :palm_tree: :tropical_drink: :beach_umbrella: jaja

Figured it was hotel industry. Sounds fun!

4 Likes

‘Apo’ :joy::joy::joy::joy:
The funniest is that you guys spell exactly as you talk :laughing:
No maaaan. I moved there because of somebody. It didnt work and i got the chance to work there with the same company i was in jamaica so i stayed broken hearted af but i had friends there and got the best out of the time.

6 Likes

lmao haha, yeah I don’t speak spanish, I speak Dominican :stuck_out_tongue: I knew what you meant. Was just saying that after you were broken hearted, the vibe of bavaro might have helped remedy your heart at the time. I hope it did!

7 Likes

It definitely helped. :blush: specially that beach and the little bar right there owned by some argentinians. Awesome vibes in the weekends always there or swinging by other places around the Island :heart: a bitter sweet memory and maybe thats why i wanna go back, it would be a whole different vibe im sure.

3 Likes

My best friend lives there i was so close to move there for a while and then the pandemia hit :dizzy_face: so i couldnt

3 Likes

Great to hear :slight_smile: I hope to visit by the end of the year. Need my yearly dose of the carribbean lol.

4 Likes

Share pics when you do and make me jealous and have fun!

5 Likes

Hi lovely!!!

1 Like

Maybe Pleiadian?

1 Like

Tu tambien eres hispanohablante :scream: :scream: :scream:

5 Likes

Siii x

4 Likes

Me acabo de dar cuenta de que tu nombre es literally moon moon en castellano :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Im that ridiculous :sunglasses::smiley:

5 Likes

Upstate NY

5 Likes

Greetings from NY!

5 Likes

Say hi to Philip for me 여보세요!

5 Likes

많은 웃음 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

혼란스러운 신사 죄송합니다…

이름은 환상 일뿐 :nerd_face: