Where are you from?

Ah, thank you Sir. Some say that we have a common language origin with them, this may be the reason of my fluent Korean :p

That’s sweet of you but actually cough I’m more a trouble-lover than a princess :sweat_smile: So I would visit gladly. You’ll be the guide!

5 Likes

Same here! Boca Raton! How about you?

1 Like

Boca Raton, FL here. Hello, soul fam.

5 Likes

Miami, FL here brotha! Dadecounty! 305! Dale! :smiley:

lol

9 Likes

선장은 누구입니까? 나를?

7 Likes

名誉と栄光を切実に必要としている、賢い者

2 Likes

How about I speak in Manglish watch me season my words with Lah loh leh ah
hmmm those can also double for use in singlish

Wah Lao! Dis guy Singlish si beh beh

19 Likes

Cue Pitbull Yell

And btw, isn’t Enrique Iglesias a Miami boy as well (Born in spain though)?

3 Likes

Tough job man and yeah haha I use to say it so much it became a little meme at the gym I used to work at lol I would yell at the members “dale yo!!” As they would walk out the gym haha got people screaming it back at me

Dale is more than just a word… it’s a way of life - Socrates

Yeah haha he’s even got a song with pitbull called “MOVE TO MIAMI”

6 Likes

:o Siao liao Dream can speak Singlish sia! Unexpected find www

4 Likes

Ciao a tutti! from ITALY :it: :it: :it:

7 Likes

Btw dude, just went to the jewellers and got my ring sized. And then just ordered the dragon ring. It’s literally a wedding band :rofl: :rofl:

In all seriousness though, I wonder how it’s gonna impact women attraction. Thor’s confidence and dominance + ojas shakti from semen retention (only gonna get stronger) + wedding band (signifying unavailability and increased demand). If I don’t get girls knocking on my door, I’m gonna be surprised. Still planning on doing semen retention for a lot longer though. I’ve gotta experience the full effects of semen retention plus transmutation.

3 Likes

Nice! And Mann thats actually a good idea… I kind of want a wedding band now lol will help me stay celibate, maybe I’ll get one when I order the book of cards to put one of the new servitors in

I want the ring of magi on my pinky lol I think that would be so dope lol

The thing is idk if it would look good next to a wedding band haha

Don’t give in to temptations bro… cultivate that energy and put it into a grand cause

5 Likes

Pero hay que aprovechar un poquito no? ;)

2 Likes

Hahah pues depende… que significa aprovechar para ti?

Se puede aprovechar en muchas formas haha

Pero si te entiendo… yo no soy un angel tampoco lol

3 Likes

Aprovechar como aprovechar solamente un poquito lol. Pero a la misma vez, no hacer que seas adicto a esas tentaciones! Pero claro que tienes mucha razon. Hay muchas formas en las que puedes aprovechar ese poder. Pero si. Ahora somos jovenes hermano ;)

Edit: And dios mio, my spanish is rusty como no te puedes imaginar. Spanglish is todavia intact tho :joy:

4 Likes

Pero me siento tan viejo :sob:

Tienes razón, no vamos ser jóvenes por el resto de nuestras vidas tampoco… todo en moderación :slight_smile:

Haha ya tu sabes! Me too bro it took me forever just to write those two little sentences lol

3 Likes

Yo tambien tio. Tengo 21 ahora. Tendre 22 dentro de dos meses :cry:

3 Likes

No tu eres el tío bro haha yo recién cumplí 21 hace 4 meces!

3 Likes

:frowning_face:

2 Likes