Where are you from?

June 1999 huh?

3 Likes

Oops, I meant 5 months lol May 26 99’ bro

3 Likes

Close enough. Dec 10, 1998 here.

But mannnn, it’s impressive that you got hold of this stuff when you were 13! At that age, I was yet to go through 5-6 more phases. Went through the most number of phases from 17-20 alone…

Oh well, our higher self is ageless and timeless anyway…

4 Likes

Man I would say I had 2 intense phases in my life before this one, you can learn a lot from a phase lol different views can bring about different life lessons

A phase isn’t always bad lol as long as you always level up after it’s over

And yeah man the thing is I was ignorant to all of the other fields sapien had to offer other than NME and testosterone lol I was a goal oriented kid but my goals weren’t mature ofcourse haha

8 Likes

True dat. I’ve always learnt from my phases and levelled up like you said which I guess is a good things. Also I probably wouldn’t have been here if it weren’t for my phases…

3 Likes

May 27th,1987 here!

4 Likes

Wow I beat you by a day! And you beat me by 12 years lol

6 Likes

I might as well commit seppuku and be reborn. Tired of feeling old lol

5 Likes

Ftfy ;)

3 Likes

:smile: Are you from Sg too?

2 Likes

You too? Never thought I’d find a fellow Sg-rean here :laughing:

3 Likes

Me neither. Well done @Dreamweaver for busting out his Singlish lol

3 Likes

Hi all !

My name is Elliot! I live in France in a village called Villebrumier.

I was born in Guadeloupe in Saint-Claude.

Glad to join the group :blush:!

17 Likes

Here are posts in this thread which were not migrated over from the old Discourse website:

jingshen

Hi everyone, I’m currently living in los Angeles, Originally from Alaska. I’m new here, looking forward to learning & growing.

:handshake: This is the first time Tezla has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!

Tezla

Grew up in the Philippines but now living in Australia. Happy to be part of this community. Thanks everyone

Puuh2308 :arrow_right: jingshen

I would have stayed in Alaska…

jingshen

Agreed, but circumstances made it difficult

8 Likes

i am from Palembang, INDONESIA

10 Likes

Eu sou do Brasil! São Paulo!..:brazil:

14 Likes

I’m Brazilian, from Minas Gerais

12 Likes

I’m from Pakistan, raised in Italy and UK. After A-Levels transferring to Canada. Currently, living in UK. I love rainy weathers but sometimes it’s too much. Don’t see a lot of fresh stuff like I used to in Italy. I haven’t met any spiritually inclined people here. Almost like 80% of the people interested in modern medicine. Few universities offering holistic medicine courses. I feel trapped.
After finding Sapien, experienced a major (gigantic) change. Learning loads in my teenage. Thank you so much everyone.

20 Likes

Hello to everyone from ITALY :it:

San Carlo statue.PNG

24 Likes

72ZG

8 Likes