Bienvenue à tous mes confrère mangeurs de cuisse de grenouille :wave:

10 Likes

Goes well with your profile picture :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

You mean the Nazi colonel ?

3 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah isn’t this from inglorious basterds where the opening scene is with him in France? (I saw it a long time ago so I’m not sure)

4 Likes

Yeah, he out-frenched French people.

“Attendez la crème” awesome line
I don’t know how good his Italian was, but if he was half as good at it than French phew

7 Likes

:+1:t2: and excellent actor. I have a pic of him on my wall for years.

My sister’s family-in-law is Italian, they seem to find him good. Better than Brad Pitt’s, either way :)))

Pour le plaisir:

8 Likes

@Bronyraur
Haha, he humiliated everyone. He didn’t care about the war or money. You get a pipe, he gets a bigger pipe. You speak French he show off better French. Italian better Italian. You have a plan, he has a better plan, somehow your plan was his plan. All along the movie and he was sadistic, he loved celebrating himself making it last when people lost.

That’s why he loved being an investigator, people try to hide and lie, he is smarter, he’ll catch you. He even let you run to catch you later.

Even Hitler respected him. That’s why he killed the blonde girl, she didn’t let him celebrate. She was fooling everyone, when she lied to him, he cried from laughter. He embarrassed her again and again, she wouldn’t submit… he had to use his hand.

Then he just wanted to request things from the US gov to show his importance, he asked a bunch of BS even medals for his opponents.

Everybody had a cause and a team, he was just playing games for his ego.

Anyway, yep, great acting.

8 Likes

Ah a fellow enthusiast about this movie :partying_face: I like your view of it. Definitely the kind of villain that gives “du fil à retordre” :)) , so all the more pleasurable to watch.

On the other hand, still a very cathartic movie for many people, no matter where they are from (<- the art of reconnecting to the title of the thread :p )

8 Likes

I am from China :smiley:

21 Likes

Stockholm sweden :sweden:

15 Likes

Tampa, FL

:sunny: :beach_umbrella: :tropical_drink:

16 Likes

Born and raised in New Jersey (from East Brunswick) :100:

15 Likes

Hi :)

5 Likes

I started searching for scoliosis audio on YouTube, and I only recently joined this forum. I feel that there is a lot of knowledge every day, and everyone’s sharing adds a worldview.

I am from Taiwan

19 Likes

Denmark

15 Likes

how come I missed this thread for so long :open_mouth:
Im from Poland :poland: :poland: :poland:
welcome @cbinesse !

18 Likes

I am from Tangamandapio nice to meet you all!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::innocent::innocent::innocent:

14 Likes

Best wishes from Germany

15 Likes

Or you could say your from a small town in Wales, UK called

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

It’s fun to say too

13 Likes