Where are you from?

Lol thats how i sounded answering to any question when i was just learning english :rofl:

7 Likes

Hi! Im from Paris, I’m so happy to be here :heart:

19 Likes

I also live in NYC :blush: Originally from St. Petersburg, Russia :hugs:

15 Likes

I’m from Glasgow, bonny Scotland. Was born in Dundee but was swiftly moved to the very southest of Central England when i was nearly four for my fathers work. When my parents split up my mother, brother and i moved back to her family up here. This resulted in a very strange accent. So so nice to be here and meet you all. :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::sparkles::purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart:

16 Likes

I used to make my dad say that village name over and over again when i was little. Such a curious amd strangely beauriful word

2 Likes

This must be why the scottish preferred canada to the us. Much more like home :cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

Maybe, but we definitely have more sun in the major cities than Scotland :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hey @MishMish i live in ramat gan right next to tlv :slight_smile:

1 Like

much love from Israel

11 Likes

Not today, its 26 degrees here in glasgow. Proper roastin it is. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Mind you thats about the hottest its ever likely to get here. But we love it. We’ll not have to worry about water shortage anytime soon :rofl:

5 Likes

Jordan peterson says the word Israel means one who wrestles with God.
I like that
I like you

2 Likes

@Nice2knowU he does? never heard him say that and dont know where he got it from haha but from my knowledge israel is made out of two hebrew words that mean
yashar-ישר-straight el-אל-god
so israel basically means directly\directed to god
love you too <3

7 Likes

Hello! I’m from Michigan USA

11 Likes

Taiwan, but seek to live abroad indefinitely.

14 Likes

Hello from Nepal, and very happy to know that dream’s flute player is from Nepal ‘Nagendra’.

19 Likes

Hi! I’m from New Orleans, Louisiana USA​:fleur_de_lis::fleur_de_lis::fleur_de_lis:

14 Likes

Ohh nice, I’ve wanted to visit new Orleans for a loooong time now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

To collect Mardi Gras beads? :rofl::smirk:

4 Likes

Dominican Republic :dominican_republic:!
I grew up in NJ, but I’m in upstate NY

12 Likes

Yeah- it’s a beautiful place. If you like nature, architecture, and of course food❤️

5 Likes