White Matter

I just bought some quality water for this field :rofl::rofl: about to see what happens. @Jojo

4 Likes

Lol the brainiac in us always finds a way to get the highest quality huh.

I also bought different packs of water earlier than the usual brand…

2 Likes

originally posted in a brain guild dialogue… posting over here.

9 Likes

After playing this for a hour then M8k and BK for 30minutes and white matter again for 30 minutes every wiring field is completely noticeable. I’ve missed this sensation a lot. The force of the fields and then feeling of shifting in the brain. Reinforces that belief that progress is being made.

Gonna sleep with this tonight if I don’t forget. Unlimited wiring baby :grin:. Easily one of the best fields released this year without question.

10 Likes

I found I slept deeper on the first night, but found it harder to wake up, feeling need to sleep longer.
I also feel my mind calmer

Bought this and Brain key this week. Hope to boost the effects of MM, drops of memory , psychic etc

4 Likes

Just a reminder everyone, this field does everything asked for in the above post (as it creates more myelin sheath) and even more…

20 Likes

Go for it regardless, you aren’t the only non-english speaker here :)
You can think of this as a place to practice (among others)

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Would this also impact nerves throughout the body?

1 Like

I have added this to my ‘preferred’ morning brain stack. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

White Matter
Manhattan Method
Manhattans Mathematical Madness
Conceptual Conglomerate

Plus one cup of coffee lol. :coffee:

6 Likes

Actually, that would be great

2 Likes

Not as much as the brain but yes.

8 Likes

That’s so cool. Marveling :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

If your parasympathetic nervous system is healing and restoring to a higher function you’re going to go through some morning grogginess. It’s a good sign.

3 Likes

Yes, that will do

There might be some other symptoms as well, bcoz standalone grogginess can mean many interpretations. Is there any reference document/article to have better understanding.

1 Like

Sure! The official term for grogginess is sleep inertia, and it’s pretty well understood. If it’s suddenly happening cause of using this field and thus having more white matter — I’d say that’s a positive. It would indicate that perhaps a few things are happening:

1. There was a sudden increase in slow wave deep sleep. As Demyelination (white matter lesions) reduces deep sleep, this field may be causing a sudden increase in Myelination (White Matter) and, thus, deep sleep. Deep sleep is associated with sleep inertia.

Here is a link that mentions white matter lesions (demyelination) being associated with lack of deep sleep: Link Between Sleep Apnea, Deep Sleep Deficit, and Brain Health Risks - Neuroscience News

This link mentions slow wave sleep (stage 3/4) being one of the main reasons for sleep inertia (grogginess): Sleep Inertia: Why You Feel Groggy and How to Manage It

1. The body is finally having a chance to deal with a deep sleep deficit. Suddenly saturated with fresh white matter, perhaps the brain and the body is finally able to start dealing with a chronic sleep deficit. Sleep deficits lead to sleep inertia.

On a personal note, i’ve dealt with healing from very serious sleep issues (no deep sleep) at two different points in my life… and sleep inertia was always a welcome sign that I was starting to heal. If you have sleep problems and you’re waking up fully awake — that’s not good. That means you aren’t getting slow wave deep sleep. My experience with this field is that it instantly improved my sleep and increased my sleep inertia, depth of sleep, length of sleep. It’s only been two nights, but it’s been significant.

Sleep inertia seems like a small inconvenience in the bigger picture of healing the brain and moving toward better sleep, hence my original comment.

18 Likes

This is better at creating myelin than Manhattan 8K RES?

2 Likes

Yes.

7 Likes

Howdy XspaceX!
Nice to see  you again pink rose

5 Likes

I got this gem :smile:

My new brain combo!

White Matter (booster)
Manhattan Method (wiring)
PBoY (healing)

The loop begins🧠