White Matter

Shareable with direct family (parents)? If I bought one for myself, I remember most other GumRoad products are, this one too?

4 Likes

Possible ā€œGrey matterā€ field in the planing for the future as well, to round it up :eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

@DLG88
Haha, it may seem that simple.

White matter then Grey matter. I choose to say ā€œWhite Matterā€ because it would resonate with people more but in fact white matter is a fatty shealth protecting the axons.

Everything else is ā€œGrey Matterā€ it doesnā€™t mean much, itā€™s just a simple separation based on the colors on brain scans.

Every other brain fields work on grey matter, whether itā€™s genes, wiring of new neurones network, etc.

Technically weā€™ve made 16 Grey Matter fields this year

21 Likes

If I play these in my pocket on my phone speaker on a low volume do they still work as effective ? If Im say listening to a book with my headphones and not consciously listening to the field
Being that they are brain fields Iā€™ve always felt like listening with headphones or a louder Bluetooth speaker was optimal

1 Like

Yes, they do.

Iā€™ll move this post and a couple others to another thread though

@igem
Yes

7 Likes

Thank You ! :white_check_mark::100:šŸ«”

1 Like

Thanks for confirmation!

1 Like

Got It, bro!!! Either way, gotta get my cognitive level up, and tear up a lot of the existing fields to break future analysis more precisely. Btw, the given description of this field is absolutely on point, everything is really comprehensive and easy to figure out. I wish ya a :fire: weekend, doc!!

5 Likes

My brain is enjoying this. Has a very ā€˜coolingā€™ effect.
Rereading the description and itā€™s kind of all unbelievable.

5 Likes

Keep drinking water and watch how the effects amplify lol. Make sure youā€™re getting your electrolytes as well. This summer heat is a different beast.

7 Likes

New approachā€¦ still play all my other stacksā€¦ but also play this 24/7.

Last nightā€™s sleep was the most normal Iā€™ve had since my 2021 brain injury. This field is a whole new paradigm for my healing journey. lotta gratitude right nowā€¦

17 Likes

Same approach taken here :handshake:.

It allows the brain to recover in a well, refurbished way.

A lot less brain pain lol.

4 Likes

I just bought some quality water for this field :rofl::rofl: about to see what happens. @Jojo

4 Likes

Lol the brainiac in us always finds a way to get the highest quality huh.

I also bought different packs of water earlier than the usual brandā€¦

2 Likes

originally posted in a brain guild dialogueā€¦ posting over here.

9 Likes

After playing this for a hour then M8k and BK for 30minutes and white matter again for 30 minutes every wiring field is completely noticeable. Iā€™ve missed this sensation a lot. The force of the fields and then feeling of shifting in the brain. Reinforces that belief that progress is being made.

Gonna sleep with this tonight if I donā€™t forget. Unlimited wiring baby :grin:. Easily one of the best fields released this year without question.

10 Likes

I found I slept deeper on the first night, but found it harder to wake up, feeling need to sleep longer.
I also feel my mind calmer

Bought this and Brain key this week. Hope to boost the effects of MM, drops of memory , psychic etc

4 Likes

Just a reminder everyone, this field does everything asked for in the above post (as it creates more myelin sheath) and even moreā€¦

20 Likes

Go for it regardless, you arenā€™t the only non-english speaker here :)
You can think of this as a place to practice (among others)

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Would this also impact nerves throughout the body?

1 Like