White Matter

I hope you will be able to post some kind of diary or summary of a topic, programs or stacks used throughout your journey with brain fields, for the benefit of all.
Thanks for everything, you are great! :+1:

8 Likes

Soon TF_CAD, soon.

Once I reach my mental operation capability that I explained to Philip, Iā€™ll know that Iā€™m in that 170-180ish IQ range.

Then Iā€™ll make a very lengthy post about all the new updates. But at the moment my goal is simply to reach that mental operation.

4 Likes

Lol itā€™s crazy because you told me about this coming as a future release.

Yet when I actually saw it my brain could hardly comprehend it.

I definitely feel as though Iā€™ve slapped 10-15 IQ points on ā€œovernightā€. Both figuratively and literally.

Gave this abour 12 hours and itā€™s definitely a huge jump.

Was already operating on a pretty high level based on my personal measurements, but this is proof that like you always say Philip, ā€œYou can get many times smarter.ā€ Like many, many times smarter.

I have another 80 to 100 IQ points to go overallā€¦ and thatā€™s not counting the future releases.

I went from seeking a 160 ish IQ to now the new goal of 180.

I think 160 will come pretty soon. I want more of a challengeā€¦

6 Likes

Then youā€™ll realize that we canā€™t compare individuals that deviate so much from the norm and give up on the IQ stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Messing with you

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: , you got me.

Weā€™re gonna have to clean this thread a bit

1 Like

Ooo nice. White Noise for powering up the White Matter.

It takes me back to the good old days of minimalist audio fields.

9 Likes

Very powerful indeedā€¦love the raw field sounds.

2 Likes

Subida de nivel 6772-pepearrow

La estas rompiendo hermano

Una pregunta, creas los campos tu mismo? he de decir que soy nuevo, aun no te conozco, pero he visto algunas creaciones con tu nombre

2 Likes

No, @Captain_Nemo creas los campos.

PS: Yo no hablo espanol

2 Likes

Sorry, I donā€™t speak English because itā€™s not perfect and Iā€™m afraid of making mistakes

2 Likes

Iā€™m not afraid of making mistakes but I really donā€™t speak Spanish. I understand Spanish as much as you understand similar sounding words in French or Italian.

You can try using google translate,
I myself was not super comfortable posting in English when the forum started. Itā€™s ok to make mistakes as long as we understand and can guess.

Otherwise only Spanish speakers will answer you.

8 Likes

Me and my homies havenā€™t stopped playing this since it came out :rofl:. Literally played it from 3 to 4 am, then slept with it till 10 am, then went to the gym still playing it, played it while working out, and then came home and am still playing it, as a booster for my fields.

I havenā€™t felt obligated to drink so much water in my LIFE.

9 Likes

Lol

Glad to see such Awesome Results.

You Are An Inspiration.

2 Likes

Ay @Drift ven aquĆ­!

lol

just kiddingā€¦ itā€™s been too many years since Spanish class for me

2 Likes

I still canā€™t believe this was madeā€¦ White matter just straight to the domeā€¦ Without any need for omega 3sā€¦ Really?

This is unbelievable and the price is almost just as insane. :rofl:

This field literally shreds stacks. This is the ultimate neutralizer. The one that you can spam for hours and hours without any adverse effects, while also getting a mass intelligence boost.

Iā€™m still in shock tbh.

10 Likes

ā€œThe more PUFA we eat, the more that accumulates in our bodiesā€™ adipose tissue. Hence, we have more than double the linoleic acid in our body fat as do our parentsā€™ generation, and fatty acid turnover in adipose tissue can take years. So you may feel the health effects of your diet from the past year or two, even if you switch to a healthier diet.ā€

Just wanted to leave this here.

9 Likes

Great, great, great; so even those like me who are always afraid of exceeding with the cerebral fields, will be able to go further!
Thanks for this observation.

5 Likes

Nunca aprenderƔs si no lo intentas porque tienes demasiado miedo de cometer errores.

Youā€™re never going to learn if you donā€™t try because youā€™re too afraid of making mistakes

3 Likes
3 Likes