White Matter

Considering what’s on offer here… this price… it’s practically free :exploding_head: :heart:

5 Likes

Does this boost myelin sheath in all the nerves of the body or just the brain?

2 Likes

More in the brain

7 Likes

There are so many fields I consider to be a really
Important investment and I think this is definitely one of them. Just one component of this field, the fatty acids- One bottle of good quality fish oil is upwards of $30- this is the cost of maybe four months of that and you have it for life. Plus everything else it does!!

16 Likes

Wow. This hits home for me. Aiming directly at something I’ve been working on healing for years. I will probably prioritize and focus on this field for a long while. Effects are immediately felt. Now experimenting with dual playing alongside 8K…

The implications of this field for brain health and well-being are pretty far-reaching. Thank you @Dreamweaver @DR_MANHATTAN

11 Likes

any more brain fields will be released during this sale season?
@DR_MANHATTAN

1 Like

Even though I had gotten used to Omega 3s, this is another great news!

1 Like

I just woke up after playing this for the last like 6-7 hours?

Let’s just say:

50+ hours of m8k res taking omega 3s daily didn’t fully coat my axons with white matter. (Wasn’t expecting it to hence why I said I may take a week to play m8k res, but nah. New favorite field.)

There was and still is a lot of improvement to make.

But my processing speed instantly jumped last night at 3 am, when I first got it lol.

static-assets-upload7923405255837147261

19 Likes

Dosages included.

1 Like

This is the biggest hat trick ever.

If you have some advanced wiring fields play this for some hours and you’ll see how high that IQ truly is.

:smiling_imp:

12 Likes

Before or after it doesn’t matter?
When I used to play brain stack with MM and Alchemical Revision of Genius, Brain Key was before MM (2x).

Today is after yesterday and before tomorrow, right ?

I’m not saying to use Brain key for boosting here, but because it has enhanced plasma brain in it

8 Likes

“Einstein had average amounts of grey matter but increased levels of white matter which enabled it’s brain to pass information from different areas of the brain that would otherwise be isolated if he had normal amounts of white matter.”

Good to know :grin:

7 Likes

Dude was a plagiarist lol

12 Likes

I’ve heard, that the theory of relativity was built upon the work of other brilliant minds before him, including the likes of Lorentz and Poincaré.

5 Likes

bought white matter, manly man and drops of memory… all hail to @DR_MANHATTAN . Look forward to a complete refurbish of Balls to Brain lol

10 Likes

Hail Dreamweaver

15 Likes

you both did great job. Now I have BK, MM, Memory, White Matter and Manly Man. I will do some spamming for long hours while working. Cant listen to them on bed room due to Baby. Otherwise it would be awesome. Lets see.

5 Likes

Yes Master GIF - Master Spongebob Bowing - Discover & Share GIFs |  Spongebob, Gif, Cool gifs

12 Likes

After actually going outside and testing my mental fortitude. I can safely and proudly state that I believe I’ve transfered from “very smart” into the “baby genius” category in terms of learning capabiliies and raw intelligence output.

This field took my 1000+ hours of wiring fields and multiplied them all.

Things are just clicking, and much faster.

21 Likes