White skin Genetic change

Hey Guys…Anyone tried white skin genetic change-hidden stash…?
I want to know that the results are permanent?? Nah???
Cause it is changing the genes…So ones the genetic manipulation has been complete… Then I can stop listen?

Or it is just life time…what if I miss one day?

2 Likes

You got to listen for 21 ones only. Also it’s not a long time so you can give it a try and then simply forget about it and see if anything changes, careful with this tho cause it’s permanent.

1 Like

I actually don’t like the ghostly pale skin…I love the light brown skin most…but I don’t mind to have white skin :slightly_smiling_face:
I am from asia and here pale skin are rare…So this is the reason I wanted to be light not super pale…

Btw being different is good either :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So I can stop listening after 21 days?
It will make the change?
Sapien said that it takes months to a year to create the permanent changes…

Though I am a medium tanned brown skin person so I wonder in 21 days will it be possible to effect me or not…

1 Like

I think he was just giving an estimate…basically saying don’t put your expectations too high so you won’t be let done…Just have faith bro…it’s possible you can see change a lot sooner(I’d noticed change the second day I used his audios the first time), or later…it depends on many factors…just do everything in your power to clean your aura, strengthen your subconscious, remove negative baggage and raise your vibrations with his audios…and meditation definitely helps as well… And once you have your physical results, you stop…or else you’re going to end up disappearing…and what part of Asian are you from if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

@Dang_its_HUY I don’t mind brother :heart:
I am from Bangladesh…So basically I have seen a light brown skin person testimony and one pure white skin girl testimony…
Light brown skin boy saying that It took 75 days to alter and the whitish girl said that It took 2 months… And before their mentioned time they didn’t notice visible changes…

So me as a Dark brown skin boy…I think It would be ok to listen 3-4 months and then start to notice the changes…I am pretty much Patient and consistent…

So I hope it will work cause one person in the world can do this then I can also do thism.
And I have used sapien fungus destroyer which was experimental too…but it worked like a charm…
So,I am hopeful…

Btw which part of this world do you live?? :roll_eyes:

Ah, Bangladesh, nice! I’m from America, but my parents are from Vietnam. I’ve never been, but I’d love to go one day if I’m able to.(Convicted felons are not allowed to visit some countries…Yes, now I understand your skin tone so it probably will take longer. And, from the way that I’ve been reading the articles from SammyG, I’m thinking that the skin brightening field is considered a permanent changes field. Since the Bacteria destroyer audio worked for you, this field should work for you too…yeah bro, just be consistent, and everything else I’m sure will follow suit…good luck!=]

4 Likes

I am sending you good vibes…Though you are so nice…
I thought I will live my whole life with all of these insecurities… Insecurities kill people more than anyone can imagine…
Than I found subliminals after hardly trying for 4 months they didn’t worked for me…
Than I was depressed…

Than I was searching for more sub in YT…
Then I found sapien med…
I think Sapien is not a Human…He is an Angle who comes from another Planet to help Homo Sapien…

Though I didn’t get my desire skin tone yet…I am using Glutathione one for 2.5 months…I know It will work for sure…

So I am patient enough and consistent too…
Lets see what happens…

2 Likes

Where is this on youtube? I cannot seem to find it.

1 Like

It is hidden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keSc9q9rUI8

2 Likes

Here is the link :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

2 Likes

Not working

1 Like

May be some tips from another user in the following discussion:

Skin Whitening

3 Likes

Sapien removed the video. Don’t know why.

2 Likes

dunno, some people said didnt work, worked for me tho, not fully done with the process
somebody said that he said in the comments that it will be remaked in v2 version or so, think just gotta wait till it is
who knows how long it will take tho

3 Likes

have u noticed any changes

2 Likes

can you provide the download link of Genetic Skin Whitening from Hidden Stash? Thanks

1 Like

It’s being removed. Not available anymore

2 Likes

Any updates on this?