Who is god

Numbers are quantity.

God is consciousness.
Consciousness is quality.

4 Likes

Your higher selves God, :eyes: therefore you are one

2 Likes

In a way yes. Your Higher Self can change literally everything inside the matrix game – but mostly chooses to play with other Higher Selves according to the game rules, in order to grow together and collect exciting experiences :slight_smile:

Disclaimer: my personal opinion only.

6 Likes

Do you think sometimes it happens that some players interfere with your Game plan without having a deal ?

1 Like

I would say that in most cases,

…while you are on your own as a small soul fragment (part of your Higher Self), either on the astral plane in your astral body or in one of the physical universes incarnated with a physical body,

…the Higher Self allows you to do whatever you want to do on your own and experience the manifestation of your own personal reality bubble. And also so that you as a fragment can develop true free will against the game’s artificial input and limitations.

All data and experiences collected through you is uploaded into the Higher Self the moment the experience is made.

There is also a big hidden intelligence that is also part of the total of you, working in the background to make your experience as a soul fragment possible – the subsconscious mind. But it is much more complex and fragmented than that…

From time to time the Higher Self may intervene (mostly with the help of other of its soul fragments, which are often your “spirit guides”) in order to save you from doing big uncessary mistakes like killing your body before your time or repeating the same experience for another 20 loops etc. (= helping you to avoid the long detours inside the game).

Why is the Higher Self doing this?
Because it is not like that it would be pleased to play this game forever and ever. It wants to see and experience all the exciting levels and stuff and then move on to another game. No fun to be stuck in some boring side quests and levels or doing the same experience 5000 times when 50 times are enough…

Of course, different Higher Selves also play the roles and different characters inside the whole game (different alien fractions, different beings and creatures, the “good” and the “bad” guys etc.).

To answer your question:
Everyone manifests their own personal reality bubble up to the point where beliefs and game rules are agreed to be shared with other players. In most cases other players can not do anything that you have not manifested. And if they can, then because your Higher Self allowed this to happen in order to collect a particular experience.

Again, personal opinion only :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Alright thanks a lot

So, Higher Self as I understand is the “Ego” of your Soul with all aviable knowledge/wisdom, Soul is god but in its own a fragment of god,

god is infinite = soul is infinite

Me right now with my fragtment of my soul/higher self is having a experience which I choose to do or did higher self choose to do ?

Now, what will happen after I die ? I will be in the Astral right ? Or will I go imidiatly back into my Higher self as just another experience without any free will and thats it ?

Will my fragment in this universe go back after death?

2 Likes

A while back a made a simplified graphic in a private chat, maybe this helps (my personal interpretation only):

Ego is just an additional “construct” or a tool that you get with you into each incarnation. It serves as a survival tool in the physical world.
It learns from observing what others in the society are doing and tries to copy it. For example it observes that winning equals survival – therefore it will try to push you to always feel as a “winner”.
It is also there so that you can feel really separate from others and exoperience yourself as individualized consciousnes.

When you die in the physical you are then simply with your astral body on the astral realms – until you re-incarnate again into the physical or merge back into your Higher Self.

7 Likes

I think no one is correct nor no one is wrong , infinite are her names , infinite are the paths to reach her.

That is perfect, this is perfect, perfect comes from perfect

Take perfect from perfect, the remainder is perfect

2 Likes

:+1:

Yeah thanks a lot

I just always figured for myself we all have a different path to go

as you can see Karma (my opinion) is not even a rule of the universe but a tool to integrate dualism and learn your lessons faster, because the less dual you are, the more source, therefore easier level up, therefore some decide to use this tool and some dont

Now, I do believe everything has Ego, the soul does too, as you said, its a contrsuct, our Higher self is aware of its nature, but its still aware of its own individualism, therefore it has a Ego, even tho that Ego is something way different then from human Ego

I like your Structure, the 100 Layers are different Layers to being, the higher you go the more you control what is below you from what I understand

4 Likes

I fully agree on this.

I think karma is a general game rule, but it can be broken by the Higher Selves’ manifestational power.

This is possible because on the higher planes, where time does not exist and everything takes place now – there is no such thing as “action first” and “reaction after”.

The Higher Self can decide what is the action and what is the reaction.

It can decide what action will have which reaction and whether it will have a reaction at all.

It cannot be otherwise, because otherwise the Source would not have real Free Will but would be the slave of the action-reaction determinism.

6 Likes

Yeah, without free will fun of playing is gone

Back to Astral Plane

So, as we both understand, there is physical existence and there is astral existence happening at same time

I read some Robert Bruce books on Astral

Just want to hear your opinion on this since you were a lot in astral

Is it true that for some beings, in the astral plane, they have to reincarnate into a body to maintain their experience in this plane ? Something like gaining energy so they can prolong their astral experience after death etc ?
Did you saw Astral Corpses in the Astral Plane? Energetic Remannts of beings that are gone and their body dissolving itself ?

I dont quite remember if it was Robert Bruce, I think so tho

You dont have to answer, Im just really interested
gon offtopic too haha so sorry for that

Physical Plane → Astral Plane → Mental Plane

3 Likes

Those books are great.
Check out the astral travel thread for more book recommendations :wink:

Not yet, only a few times. But I will pick this up soon again with Captain’s new Astral Viber field :slight_smile:

I don’t know the answer to your other questions.

I also don’t have much insight of what comes “above” the astral planes.
Robert A. Monroe in his books described the highest astral plane as “Monroe Level 35”.
The “portal” to the level beyond “Level 35” was guarded by some powerful beings who told him that he cannot go higher until he reunites back with this Higher Self and then passes through the gate as a whole Higher Self with all its soul fragments integrated again.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot man, well yes, Ill get back to it, didnt astral yet obviously so thanks for Input man

3 Likes

God is everything, so it can be described as anything (to some degree); so also as numbers
God is also a concept, and a good way to descirbe a concept is by comparing it with other concepts.
God is 0, because it is the void that ‘‘was there before first thing existed’’ (I know its oxymoron, but Its really hard to descirbe some concepts with words, so I use numbers instead)
God is also 1, because there is nothing else like it.
and God is also infinity, because it have its presence everywhere, everytime, knows everything and is omnipotent.
But likewise, it is my understanding only, not some ultimate truth :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My mom.:innocent::blue_heart::pray:t3:

5 Likes

Whomever you want, for me God is more like a quality, so I think in “Godlike” terms, and of course, it all depends on perspective/viewpoint (are God and Nature the same? Is he Above Nature? Is God Omnipresent? Is he/she a personal God? One or Many? Are we God? Etc.), God can also mean all that it is and many things, depending on viewpoint, knowledge, experience, so I can Not Answer You or Anyone, I can only have an answer for myself, and right now, God is not something or someone or a reality that I can Understand, it is beyond my current Knowkedge and Understanding.

Pretty GOOD Answer And Practical, She Gave You LIFE, after all.

God is generator operator and destroyer
“We” are the continuation and embodiment of that process to infinity

2 Likes

Its the absence of “who” :stuck_out_tongue:

Why everybody who r christian , says connection with jesus is not a religion ,they said he s the onlyway to enter heaven and not everyone else,is there a bible not christian ,or others who sacrifice it self and rise again \revive it self ?I sometimes doubt about BillyCarson,Sadh Guru ,Matias Estefano,Bruce lipton etc ,if they are telling the truth ,why they are not yet killed by iluminaty??,but yet they are killing Christian people and bannin Jesus s name, even the bible says there s gonna be a grand deception and that day will supost to break our hearts because all the lie we have been told

Google seens to even deleted awaken
ing sites and occult knowledge