Who is Sapien Medicine?

Just my 2 cents.

I just don’t feel comfortable.
I want sapien medicine to be less about me and more about helping people.
I know the places, youtube/IG etc are used by most people for personal promotion and getting known.
But I don’t really want to be famous or have my name and face plastered everywhere.
Because then it gives me the option to have a normal unknown person life in the future.
(which is a nice option to have, a quiet life)

Some people here know me and have known me for a long time.
Which is why a lot of the strange accusations etc just seems silly to them.

Sammy G responds to most of the emails and public interactions, and you can clearly see him and hear him in all the course materials.
I have spoken to every one live in the last webinar even.

That’s about it mostly. There is no grand plan or some hidden thing going on.

58 Likes

Thanks so much

1 Like

/tears up “My Grand Plan and Super Secret Hidden Things Manifesto” written by one Sapien Medicine, Esquire, sent by courier to my address 2 weeks ago/

Damn…shoulda known it was a fake! :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

Dreamweaver probably know how to defend himself psychicaly. Just look what all he made, it would be dumb to assume someone can easy harm him. I don’t worry about him.

13 Likes

This is an actual Clip of and Sammy and I in the early days.
He didn’t like my app idea, I still made it though

30 Likes

“It’s the classic lightning in the bottle gag…”

:joy: :joy: :rofl:

@SammyG, you should have been more supportive :unamused:
:rofl:

8 Likes

Knowing you @Captain_Nemo
I think this “Levi” clip fits you better

6 Likes

Or maybe the dookie one
discussing wisdom from dookie.

8 Likes

but where does it go tho??

:sweat_smile: :rofl:

2 Likes

yes

10 Likes

lol
these are actors man.
I do have a long beard, but not too saintly looking.

13 Likes

pogonotrophy?

no,
its mostly wild, not groomed to much.

8 Likes

Bandersnatch beard? Haha paronomasia intended.

I’m imberb/clean-shaven at the moment. Would be honorable and exoptable to have a full beard.

I want a beard like the character Kratos haha. Before I had the imbonity/absence of good qualities of the awkward phase of my patchy growth with only a few whiskers/vibrissae

Time to listen to DHT presence!

2 Likes

Before and After Sapien Medicine:grin:

6 Likes

I remember when I first found @Captain_Nemo’s work, I thought he was the older actor with the long, white beard from the Dreamseeds channel. Took me a while to realize he wasn’t, and that only happened when I read so on this forum.

It made sense to me, YouTube is full of creators that make videos of themselves explaining their concepts/products. I figured this body of work was the same…yeah, not so much.

This guy:

18 Likes

I was also really confused once I joined the Sapien Medicine Patreon, and saw a picture of a different person. I never did hear who that picture is supposed to be…

Lol same. And it made sense to me, because that actor looks like a wizard IMO lol

7 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought! Seems silly now in hindsight…