Who is Sapien Medicine?

Dreamweaver probably know how to defend himself psychicaly. Just look what all he made, it would be dumb to assume someone can easy harm him. I don’t worry about him.

13 Likes

This is an actual Clip of and Sammy and I in the early days.
He didn’t like my app idea, I still made it though

30 Likes

“It’s the classic lightning in the bottle gag…”

:joy: :joy: :rofl:

@SammyG, you should have been more supportive :unamused:
:rofl:

8 Likes

Knowing you @Captain_Nemo
I think this “Levi” clip fits you better

6 Likes

Or maybe the dookie one
discussing wisdom from dookie.

8 Likes

but where does it go tho??

:sweat_smile: :rofl:

2 Likes

yes

10 Likes

lol
these are actors man.
I do have a long beard, but not too saintly looking.

13 Likes

pogonotrophy?

no,
its mostly wild, not groomed to much.

8 Likes

Bandersnatch beard? Haha paronomasia intended.

I’m imberb/clean-shaven at the moment. Would be honorable and exoptable to have a full beard.

I want a beard like the character Kratos haha. Before I had the imbonity/absence of good qualities of the awkward phase of my patchy growth with only a few whiskers/vibrissae

Time to listen to DHT presence!

2 Likes

Before and After Sapien Medicine:grin:

6 Likes

I remember when I first found @Captain_Nemo’s work, I thought he was the older actor with the long, white beard from the Dreamseeds channel. Took me a while to realize he wasn’t, and that only happened when I read so on this forum.

It made sense to me, YouTube is full of creators that make videos of themselves explaining their concepts/products. I figured this body of work was the same…yeah, not so much.

This guy:

18 Likes

I was also really confused once I joined the Sapien Medicine Patreon, and saw a picture of a different person. I never did hear who that picture is supposed to be…

Lol same. And it made sense to me, because that actor looks like a wizard IMO lol

7 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought! Seems silly now in hindsight…

I love this guy with the tea :heartpulse:

Here’s the “wisdom of dookie” sketch for those who haven’t seen it.

I suggest watching it…it’s very funny but also very profound. Not joking

9 Likes

Sam does a great job leading the webinar discussions and it’s great to hear his advice and thoughts.

It was also great to hear and speak to you and get thoughts / feedback directly from the source. Please join the upcoming ones!

6 Likes