Who is Sapien Medicine?

By the way are you wearing your Gucci suit? Looking Fresh Man

4 Likes

thanks man

15 Likes

Come on guys, Sapien Medicine is obviously a psychic vampire, who is using fields as a means of sapping our energy and feeding off it. That’s why his channel was called Project Vampire!

3 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

Like he need energy of some random paranoid guy on internet who doesn’t have clue what he is talking about.

4 Likes

bruh it’s a joke

3 Likes

I know hahaha . Didn’t mean you i mean that first retard who shared these accusation on yt.

3 Likes

Oh ok lol

:astonished: What if it’s the same person :rofl:. I’m kidding

2 Likes

How do you even begin to harm a faceless nameless entity?

@dewbob1998
I’d say directed intent… Since you have access to items from the man himself, by extension you also have access to his person, I’d say. However, it is not the same as having a 100% unquestionable face.

So, if I was too a quite powerful magician, I wouldn’t be placing myself publically. I honestly don’t see anything good coming from this scenario… :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

P.C. Sarkaar :joy:

2 Likes

Lol…

Just try. Honestly.

Even if you had his face, you can’t do anything.

He doesnt reveal it for other purposes.

They deal with a negative force thats 100x more powerful than any human ever.

But they still kick ass, and they have help from ridiculously powerful beings too.

So to any moron who is suicidal enough to attack either Sam or Dream, you’ll get crushed, dont even try.

11 Likes

@Samurai It is not about trying, just logically speaking, really. I have no doubts of their power and strength, but having more directed access is always dangerous, regardless of how powerful one is.
By extent they can reach his works or people…

Having a face means having a body and cords, after all

And , as all the aliens around here, I come in peace. I’m not interested in harming anyone… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Everyone’s favourite edgelord is back!

1 Like

Careful now babydoll, I have my IPF again👹

Just kiddin’

Or am I? ;D

2 Likes

Bring it on bro, let’s see what that IPF can do :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Just my 2 cents.

I just don’t feel comfortable.
I want sapien medicine to be less about me and more about helping people.
I know the places, youtube/IG etc are used by most people for personal promotion and getting known.
But I don’t really want to be famous or have my name and face plastered everywhere.
Because then it gives me the option to have a normal unknown person life in the future.
(which is a nice option to have, a quiet life)

Some people here know me and have known me for a long time.
Which is why a lot of the strange accusations etc just seems silly to them.

Sammy G responds to most of the emails and public interactions, and you can clearly see him and hear him in all the course materials.
I have spoken to every one live in the last webinar even.

That’s about it mostly. There is no grand plan or some hidden thing going on.

58 Likes

Thanks so much

1 Like

/tears up “My Grand Plan and Super Secret Hidden Things Manifesto” written by one Sapien Medicine, Esquire, sent by courier to my address 2 weeks ago/

Damn…shoulda known it was a fake! :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes