Who is Sapien Medicine?

“You’ve got the goose that laid the golden egg!
how do you know about Honkers?”

Too funny :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Now it all makes sense to me
Cory Barlog did saw Dream in his younger days where he did look like Kratos, the younger one, without the full beard you know.
I know that for sure because Dream used the Sword of Olympic as the last page for the Energetic/Fae Servitor E-Book.
This all makes sense now because Cory knew Dreamweaver could kill the gods and he himself was a half god.
I understand it all now, omg
Dreamweaver is the inspiration to Kratos and has contact with Cory Barlog.
So being logical Dream must look like this now because I am pretty sure Cory and he are friends.

man how could we be so blind

I mean think about it, dream has knowledge in development and programming, thats probably where he and Cory did get to know each other man, for sure. And looking back at GOD OF WAR 3, that must have been at the same time where dream experienced the time thing, and he said himself that he is not the same one so I bet ya that’s where Cory got his Idea with time traveling. Man no joke, this all makes sense now really, even now he’s programming a game and Cory must be working with him.

Man life is crazy :D

Summary

I talk shit here btw, but who knows :D

5 Likes

lmaoo I love this sketch :smile:

In the dookie skit, I’m definitely asking dream ‘where my dookie go.’ Asked him quite a number of dumb questions over the years haha.

7 Likes

Man, it looks sooo weird to see kratos smiling like that lol

8 Likes

man he cute :D

2 Likes

Is there any gift for the guesser? :laughing:

1 Like

Damn that got removed? But it’s a meme right?

Ken Jeong.

If you knew it was inappropriate you would not need to ask not to be banned.

You’re seriously studying to be a doctor??

2 Likes

I suppose so. Then again, I meant the ‘no bans please’ as a joke and thought it wouldn’t have been taken seriously. Oh well, now I know.

Believe me, I wonder about it all the time :joy:

I legit thought you were 12 years old from the way you talk. That’s not a good thing…

10 Likes

Eh, part of me never grew up after 12. Probably a coping mechanism from something deep seated but too lazy to discover that now.

22 (well turning into it shortly)

Already got in. About a couple of years away from becoming a doctor.

2 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

@Dewbob prescription be like 2x ego dissolution 3xsteam cell etc etc

7 Likes

LOOOOOOOOL good one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Wishing you all the best!

1 Like

He wanders between -infinity and +infinity

3 Likes

David Icke would call them the archontic force and its human agents. Satanists. Zionists. According to him this reality is nothing than a fake simulation which is trapping us in illusions and hinders us to gain our natural abilities.

This is him indeed :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes