Who would step into another dimension?

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Don’t we sort of “sift” constantly on a personal level?
That’s the approach that seems to make the most sense to me currently (this version of me, on this level :) ). Most of it is just life and unnoticeable. There are small practices that rearrange your subconscious/reality a bit… like… you’re turning a bit in 3d time i guess, or bringing in something in front of yourself in 3d time that wasnt there before or something similar. But it doesnt feel like a shift because of the way we perceive time: past / present / future.
The “normal” shifts is rearranging things in your present and future, perhaps influencing some other people in your life - but you only experience interactions with these people as they are, you dont directly experience other interactions that would have only happened had you done something differently… so you dont notice the “shift”

The bigger shifts / alternative timelines people talk about is i guess when a lot of things also changed in the perceived past so it’s all different. I guess this is also possible to get to by yourself accidentally but chances are you’ll end up with some serious issues if that happens.

4 Likes

I suppose first rule of having shifted major timelines is never talk about having shifted major timelines :smiley:
It’s only for protection, to not end up in the psyche ward. :smiley:

4 Likes

Ok fine…but isn’t that just a very long, very complicated “airy fairy” “new agey” way of just going thru life??

lol literally it takes someone more time to explain 'timeline shifting to another reality" than it does to just say, “I made a goal…I took actions to accomplish that goal”

No one talks about “time line shifting” when they make a goal of:

• wanting a sandwich >
  • making a sandwich >
  • eating that sandwich…

Why? Cause you’d sound like a nut trying to explain the very simple process of goal manifestation that’s done a level so easy that anyone could do it.

Yet, anything percieved as “difficult” we have to make into this super complicated new-agey “quantum jumping” terminology.

It’s just goal setting and goal achievement.
Understanding the quantum mechanics of it, is utterly pointless at this level of human consciousness
UNLESS
you want to read all the handy guides I’ve given to the forum :slight_smile: and pour over those until you ACTUALLY understand the mathematics and theory behind real life people who’ve worked on time travel and timelines

THEN

we can start having discussions about the true mechanics of goal setting in terms of quantum entanglement and multiple timelines…

10 Likes

_OM is here from another dimension to discourage anyone from stumbling into his home dimension.

7 Likes

Most epic forum beyond time swooosh there goes…
(Time shift alteration left through the wall) :flushed:

2 Likes

Would be great Twilight Zone plot too. :slight_smile:
The overacting in these shows is what makes that much better!
The pure terror from the actors is… :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I dont know honestly, I dont really read new age-y stuff so it’s just me trying to work it out lol.
Specifically the way I managed to make sense of some psychic abilities / visions was to think about life as a tree with branches (which implies finite possibilities but whatever) and I would sense/see things that are from the “widest branch of the tree” from where I am… But I can turn to one of the side branches and then the way forward changes… This is what my 19.20 year-old brain could come up with and the intuition behind it went nicely with some parts of the 3D time concept / examples - the latter being much better worked out of course.

Obvs I dont ACTUALLY understand it :D
But it’s not that mathematical, at least I dont think the mathematics is the difficult part… I just dont understand the concepts deeply enough.

2 Likes

Understood.
Realize I wasn’t talking about you specifically @MonkeyOwl

It’s the general thinking I see behind these type of discussion that worries me.

It’s LOA 2.0 or 2.73 (shout to anyone who gets this reference)
which I recently posted about here

6 Likes

I love this episode. Looking forward to the New Year’s Eve Twilight Zone Marathon (which I assume they are having again this year).

2 Likes

Have you forgotten that you go to another dimension every night? Sometimes even multiple different dimensions in one night. :sleeping:

4 Likes

Not “mystical” sounding enough…:smirk:
Got to add that flare to it!

4 Likes

On that note…
I’m hesitant to recommend it as I’m sure all the wrong lessons will be focused on and the important points will be missed somehow :unamused:
But for the purpose of kinda, sorta understanding some of the mechanics behind “time travel”
@Yuichi put me on to this great anime “Stein’s Gate”
(I’m sure some of you have already seen it)

When watching, note the main characters transformation to “roleplaying” what he thinks time travel would be like
versus
how time travel/quantum jumping/whatever ACTUALLY affects him.

He even gives a nice little speech in one of the last 3 episodes about it…

ie…when you realize “Santa Claus” is actually your parents that had to work a hard job and save up to pay for your Christmas gifts that “came out of nowhere like magic” when you were 3 years old…

7 Likes

The one entitled The Carousel is even more beautiful and interesting, it describes a successful man in the USA in the 60s who in a gas station, in the throes of a bad mood, begins to want to see his childhood again, meeting himself and his parents; truly extraordinary the ending with the dialogue between him as an adult and his father, who encourages and advises him.

1 Like

I always wonder why such books can be purchased via Amazon. The Elite must have much deeper shit … or not?

Yes, I like that one too. I’m in my mid-60’s, watched them when as a kid, teen and beyond. I have seen every episode and still watch them @ 12:30 am Mon.-Fri on ME TV (NYC), followed by “Alfred Hitchcock’s Presents” episodes which ends at 2 a.m. Every New Years Eve and day I watch the Twilight Zone Marathon, end up sleeping with them on.

3 Likes

There is something to learn from these episodes; then we looked at them as magical or fantastic tales, now we see them from a different perspective, aware that they are a part of reality and can also have scientific validations. However interesting also the advice of the main actor and author of the series, Rod Serling, he calibrated the episodes on his traumatic experiences during the Second World War, to then give interesting, sometimes prophetic warnings for the future, a really great person.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree. I have been spiritual and “open” my entire life and a deep thinker on spiritual matters as well. I have been a seeker my entire life. I questioned my father on spiritual matters at around 10 yrs old. I told him there must be a underlying unifying spiritual principle that would make sense of the world. When visiting and staying with my mat. grandmother’s house the trees would whisper to me when I sat outside on the stoop.

4 Likes

I used https://z-lib.org and found it for free in this online library https://1lib.us/book/3680625/5747b0

2 Likes

I’m always afraid of downloading stuff from these websites :smiley:

1 Like