Wholistic Thinking

I think it’s not about being unbothered or being detached it’s about seeing the true reason behind the emotion! I can say the same another way - like being emotional intelligent than being emotionless! If that’s just your personal goal then I would also suggest something like Permanent Brain enhancement and Conscious Repair from Psychic University. It helped me a bit regarding emotions, also Magnetic Brain Heart coherence.

2 Likes

This will work soooo good with drops of memory when I move into that phase. Omg.

Lol i already said that before earlier :rofl:. It’s like I’m reteaching myself, but at a muuuch higher level of thinking.

I really thought I had “information” :skull_and_crossbones:. I knew nothing. Still barely know anything. There’s so much information… So much to learn. Feeling intelligent is ego…

3 Likes

Lol Wholistic thinking strikes again… I just had a very lengthy conversation that was multivariabled and expressed many of my faulty primal thinking patterns. I realized how I should give into primal urges less and be more giving because I will be on a completely different level soon and none of the little things will matter. That I should remain focused on my goals, etc.

Overall just a lot of introspection and self consciousness.

All in the span of less than a minute lol. I checked the time and was like wtf.

8 Likes

I have no idea what this is supposed to do neurologically, but it seems like an awesome field anyway.

I am using that a lot, I might use it more than anyone here. I am pairing it with the power of numbers. After reading it I have a better understanding of what it is doing. I do think the description should include the neurological benefits it induces on the brain structure, I love that stuff.

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about unexpected benefits fields can have, especially when one combines them. I am guessing that these fields includes wiring stuff that aren’t in the description. What kind of new skill would one get if one listenened to wholistic thinking with manhattan method or a key of babel or manhattan matheamtical madness. I wonder. The potential of each field to give synergy increases the more fields one listens to.

If you read The Guide to NextGen intelligence fields

It speaks of different brain circuits intertwining to create more hybrid, abstract functions.

Most compound. Mathematical madness, drops of memory, and manhattan method all improve working memory, while this can slow down time in your brain leading to working memory enhancements.

That’s just one example of brain fields combining to give gains into one skill.

Yes

This brain field has helped in so many ways. I feel as though (maybe even in a slightly delusional way) that I can be dropped in any environment and figure my way out.

The “widen your frame of reference so as to make contexts more obvious to you” is done psychically. As well as seeing more patterns, and seeing more nuances. So many psychic abilities are given to you through this field.

I have decoded various liars and lies being laid before me and quickly reformed my opinions of the various topics to newly developed conceptual frameworks of information.

I can’t say the word conceptual enough. Cyber brain, wholistic thinking, Manhattan method, conceptual conglomerate, etc. all form a superior synergy to that of my previous brain.

My working memory has been freed up by a large scale, and I can go through a 5-10 step solution within 15-30 seconds to everyday problems.

If you sleep on this field, you are tripping….

13 Likes

I was attracted to this one initially because it makes so much sense. Haven’t yet gotten it though, so I appreciate your review. Very compelling.
TY3

5 Likes

If you want to get yourself out of any problem and already have a good base with Manhattan method, check this field out guys.

It takes time, just like cyber brain, but soon you’ll be able to tap into huge data patterns in your daily life. Different interconnections will show up, information will become more obvious to you, psychically, and then you’ll begin learning and a very unconscious and refined rate.

Want the ability to zoom towards the finish line? The ability to make decisions and have complete faith in yourself? You could settle for some “prefrontal cortex growth”, or you could simply tap into unconventional and completely next level information with unmatched precision.

12 Likes

Could you elaborate, what exactly do you mean from a cognitive enhancing perspective?

You will have brain circuits that automate complex thinking algorithms to create a much smoother analysis amongst various forms of data.

Information will be seen in different patterns and nuances unconsciously leading to more obvious assessments.

Your working memory will be freed up elongating the evaluation process allowing for deeper processing and decoding of information.

You will be able to see subtly into the future, I’m talking seconds to minutes, not days and weeks.

You will know when you don’t know something, allowing you to go find data and overall answers more quickly.

Your self awareness will go up seven fold. Directly expanding your consciousness.

All of this will be done psychically and mostly unconsciously.

Probably more too, but I’m driving.

8 Likes

Thank you for the reply, Bro!! Great response!

1 Like

Acquisition of Wholistic Thinking complete.

Let’s see what the new brain combo does.

3 Likes

Started to work with brain fields. Now most people probably imagine the brain and brain activity to be in the head region, within the skull. As I understand, that’s where most of it is?
But there’s also a lot of brain activity along the spine and central nervous system.
And then I think third is within the stomach, gut area?

My field work can sometimes be all over the place and at times I’m not sure what’s affecting what.

My main question here is, would Wholistic Thinking “repair” and/or strengthen neural activity throughout the whole body? For example, if there had previously been physical/emotional trauma in certain parts of the body that had been lifted, or healed, or no longer present, would WT lead to overall better neural connectivity & communication throughout any areas of the body where they were/are currently present?

@benign_polaris

It’s not that type of “wholistic” thinking, it’s not meant to repair anything. You can refer to the description to see what it does.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Appreciate the clarification :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok so not repairing. Not physical neural connections. My guess is indirectly, through “consciousness expansion, and noticing interconnections toward finding guidance.”

So in the “context” of bodies, here as in the physical body, auric, and emotional body, if there had been an emotional block that was released, e.g. stored fear as trauma held in the physical, then that pathway would become open. Previously there would have been ignorance of such a pathway since it had been blocked. My guess is that WT could help identify these areas, and then the physical body/brain would do what it does to reestablish the connection/communication?

I’m kind of processing as I’m writing and I’m not too familiar with the brain fields or working directly through the physical.

The way I see this filed is it trains your pattern of thinking to become more holistic in nature, see the relations and correlation between things, it allows for you to form connections.

For example, often times when someone has a physical pain at 1 place we get so narrow minded and solely focus on that area of pain instead of looking at the body as a whole, a system made up multiple smaller systems all working together, regaining this understanding can help upu better understand why your shoulder pain is actually caused by your breathing pattern and the position of your rib cages.

One has to be able to build those connection and think outside of what seems un-correlatable.

8 Likes