Who's expecting something on 12-21-2020?

You don’t know me and you don’t have too, But, most of my family are veterans who lost their lives, and I have family who are police officers as well ALL of them genuinely care about humanity, and I will do my best to make sure they are protected …or I will try die trying. Touche

6 Likes

Oh
I don’t know who can even anything expect something would happen on that day except drama seekers lol
No offence but that’s rediculouse
It’s just day like everyday
Get real
Don’t create something from nothing
It’s will be just one beautiful day
Maybe it will even finally beautifully snow it

6 Likes

Yes, you are right.

Everyone has people who love them, and we are all human.

I have also known cops with whom I was personally friendly.

Find me a cop who has never and will never enforce a law against victimless crimes, and I will agree they are a good cop.

Barring that, they are Auschwitz guards.

Good … The very center of your heart is where life begins. The most beautiful place on earth…Rumi

Time for learning

Once we regain our freedom, I fully support reintegration of former LEOs deemed less likely to offend in the civilian population.

I have family that was gangsters, at least one PI, and at least one who died in WWII.

My father’s best friend, a well-known radionics inventor, was obviously murdered. My ex-gf and I were charged with 6 felonies for selling legal hemp products (we won, but it was expensive and difficult). Even now use of the entheogens that connect us to our higher selves can cost us many years in rape cages, and it is the cops who enforce these laws.

If you have family members you care about, tell them to fix their karma, don’t go defending their tyranny.

hmm … I don’t defend anyone my friend, but I do believe in Karma…one should weigh the heart of any individual. Truth is I have read your posts over a year plus, you seem highly enlightened and yet …there is nothing you have said that others to a degree have not experienced…everyone has a story…Brutal or not. To blame one faction ( police ) seems like a …cop out … for everything that is …with all do respect namaste

1 Like

And yet, if you wanna do the one thing that brings people closer to godhood…

Every single cop in the world will arrest you. Because that is their JOB, and they literally couldn’t stay cops for a single day if they didn’t. Just because they don’t arrest everyone they see (or don’t notice) doesn’t mean if they get a warrant they won’t be on the team that kicks your door in and kidnaps you, because they absolutely will.

Fuck the police!

namaste

Do you reckon if I play Repel Negative Energy enough none of this would bother me?

1 Like

tomorrow guys

4 Likes

I’m really looking forward to reading some people’s experiences who were looking forward to this date, like @SorcerySupreme (he wrote above why). I hope they will share! Personally I don’t expect anything really, but keeping an open mind of course.

I hope it works out as well as it possibly can for you all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

But how will you know if the SorcerySupreme replying to you tomorrow (or afterward) is the “real” SorcerySupreme, and not like a sloughed off husk or shadow of his former self after his essence has transcended?

Or a ghost? :ghost:

1 Like

They’re all real :grin::grin:

So listening to saturn and jupiter audio is a good idea ?
On the other hand when is this not a good idea especially when you have them in your squares or oppositions.

I personally dont believe anything drastic will happen, as it’s always the case on such dates . I think those dates are more a start of something new that will happen in the following weeks ,months or even years ,but I dont think it’ll be a crazy shift and we are all going to be enlightened, without doing anything.

2 Likes

It’s already December 21 in several countries, I wonder if people there felt anything? Or is this shift happening at a certain time, like midnight EST, GMT, etc? Will I get sucked into a portal while sleeping and wake up in a different place? We will see.

4 Likes

Time is such a funny thing. It is weird that we factor it in, but I guess it is a placeholder for something else. Probably one of our mathematicians could explain why it is and isn’t relevant at the same time.

I would have to think whatever time zone the Mayan capital is in would be the most relevant though.

I would imagine it would be more like the movie Dark City where, slight spoiler, people go to sleep and wake up with whole new identities in a city that has been physically re-arranged. They are none the wiser that this all is going on.

Unless of course you have been no-fapping for 777 days straight (no backsliding allowed), across each of your 777 timelines, and have formed the reserved semen into a 777 sided 7th dimensional shape. If this applies to you, you might just remember that you have woken up as a stranger in a strange land.

man If nothing happens tomorrow, im gonna be pssed, lol.

1 Like

nothing’s going to happen except we are going to have great meditation.
Sorry bro.

10 Likes