Who's expecting something on 12-21-2020?

And if so, What are you expecting?

A quick youtube search of this date will show a few opinions out there, most are vague and astrological. A few are more dramatic. I’d like to see what people in the community think. If you have a link to a video that you think is decent on this subject, please share.

10 Likes

On 12/21, I will shift, I will complete my transition.

If I find myself in a lower dimension, I will use the tools available to me.

If I find myself in a higher dimension, human “authority” and false “Gods” will finally be a thing of the past.

In either case, my reality will finally be free of them.

11 Likes

Would this day be a good day to listen to the Nullify Negative Astrological Effects and Amplify Positive Astrological Effects?

10 Likes

Let’s say you and I end up in different dimensions. Will I be able to message you and you respond? Will a husk be left behind so no one knows you left?

Honest curiosity. Because after that date I’m going to ask you if we ascended or descended. I wonder if you’re not here if a double or a projection will be here in your stead.

1 Like

You referring to the supposed 3D-4D-5D dimensional rifts that some say are happening?

1 Like

I’m not sure. I suspect if I descend I may not be available online so much.

But I also wonder. I suspect there’s a version of us that’s just as real in each dimension. So if I ascend and you don’t, you’ll get to talk to a version of me that didn’t either.

7 Likes

Ish.

TBH I’m referring to what I’m partially consciously manifesting. And yes I have a lot of help.

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

I think it’ll be like Y2K in which we shift dimensions without knowing. I say not knowing because everything around us will look the same, people will be the same, etc. As days, weeks, months and years pass we’ll notice some inconsistencies in our memory (Mandela Effects) but we won’t know unless we are super enlightened like Dream and Sammy

6 Likes

I expect anything any day of 2020

11 Likes

:laughing: *saves meme

3 Likes

The main planetary conjunction will be between Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius (ruled by Uranus), so I’d also consider listening to those planets on the Energetic Alchemy “Conjunction of Spheres” album to get a feel of what energies might be amplified.

3 Likes

I heard 12-21-2020, the world will start shifting to the Aquarian age. It won’t enter it yet, just the process will start. Also dreaming it correct about the conjunction.

4 Likes

Additionally, the astrological interpretations of 12/21 suggests more tangible progression into the ‘Age of Aquarius’, much of which has already been amplified this year (emphasis on independence/individuality and isolation through quarantines, unpredictability/needing to go with the flow, technological innovation, and a collective push towards humanitarianism). So I expect into 2021, beginning markedly with the winter solstice, both individual and collective energies will continue on this trajectory.

The recent bullish growth of EV companies like Tesla (which was recently added to the S&P 500), Xpeng, and NIO - as well as cryptocurrencies - highlight this new direction the collective is moving towards.

5 Likes

Lol you read my mind! :joy:

You know… not sure if you meant this or not but if so, you could be right. This whole thing could just be social engineering aimed at transitioning us into a new age. Good or bad by the elite, I’m making no calls there, but transitioning us nonetheless.

See, I’m an aquarius and I love this entire year. Now here maybe I should say more accurately I’m an aquarius and I’m a sick person. Who knows. Or my aquarius side has its own sick side. Don’t know.

A whole year of everyone proving what I’ve always known. That the entire world is one giant retarded sheep who will do absolutely whatever they are told even though there is absolutely no actual threat whatsoever. I love it. Thank you world for proving me right all along about you.

I love that everyone is wearing a mask. I love not having to see people’s faces because I can read people’s minds by looking at their faces. I can see how full of lies and the will-to-do-harm they are. Thank you world for hiding your “humanity” or whatever you would call it from me. It’s good manners of you.

And isolation, quarantine, please give me more. I can’t get enough. No contact, the best idea anyone ever had for how to deal with the human race. No contact.

edit: I bet I would get a lot of un-hearts for this post if that were possible. And I’d understand. This post only represents one side of me, like I said maybe a sick side. Maybe a dark side. I do have another side that expects people to be better than they are, gives them credit they don’t deserve, wants community, etc, all that stuff. Two extremes in one person trying to balance out I suppose.

But I wanted to make a point. There may be something of an intentional design behind this year.

18 Likes

Krzysztof Jackowski is a Polish seer, he lives off the offers of the people whose cases and problems he solves. He is considered a serious credible person. It has its own space on Youtube.

This his channel

1 Like

Interesting. I wish I could translate his videos but there are no captions.

:100: :+1:

Quite the opposite, I would give you few more, If I could. :wink:

1 Like

Interesting!
My natal sun is in a fire sign, but the entire chart is quite “Saturn heavy” ,with Asc exactly conj Capricorn/Aquarius and Saturn in Aquarius (in 1st house).
I also really like this year!
If course there is a selfishness and I’d love to go somewhere warm in the winter, but other than this annoyance, it’s been a good year for me.
My reasons are a bit different than yours, also I’m in a country that is very unlike the US in the way we handle and react to the pandemic.

I didn’t know about this date being special.

3 Likes