Why You Should Stop Boosting Fields

:

rofl: Gotcha. Damn, man. I am old too, but how old are you? :laughing: Sorry about the misunderstanding again. I really enjoy a lot of your posts. :smile:

5 Likes

Adding this info from Sammy as ironically its about the exact same field Dale was talking about (Attraction became Matchmaker) and it applies to every other field too.

And finally something from Dale… before there was “boosting”…

"Not because of the item " - Dale

if a persons mind, subconscious mind, or energy system is developed enough or working at a very advanced level, the effects will be stronger and faster in general.

Not because of the item however, as the item is just giving a single pattern for the energy to follow, but because the person has a greater level of power to draw on. They will also be, by placing the object on (even if they do not know the effects consciously) choosing to make this field a reality, and with a higher energy “vibrational” level (Which I think works differently than we normally think, vibrations, but we all know what this means, so I am using it here!) what that individual wants or expects will happen with greater speed.

9 Likes

Whew lad! How long did you have the heavy hitters before boosting?
and how long have you had Ascension total?
Let’s start there…

5 Likes

Why you didn’t boost lion and thor?? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ascension one I’ve had since early December of last year and wore every single day which I took off last night since I have divine balance but then I thought to myself well that one is boosted like 4 times and I’ve only had it like 3 months maybe? So would taking off ascension tag really have been beneficial over keeping divine balance which may not even be working on me yet? But the bigger advanced newer fields I had maybe a few days or weeks when I had gotten them and I boosted them out of impatience and someone else’s impatience on their end too who kinda boosted their tags in a similar manner. He’s not on the forum but he’s moved on to heavier energy work. I appreciate the advice as I foolishly experimented with all of this and got impatient at the time as I’ve learned to exercise more patience with things and not boost the newer ones I have acquired.

3 Likes

How many times I can boost Attunement card?

:smiley:
just once is all you need.
You can re-do the attunement like retaking the Energy Awareness Course.

P.S. And no i don’t recommend re-doing the attunement every 15 mins.
How can one possibly “test” where they are “at” or how the field has affected them by doing that?

I think I’ve redone the attunement, maybe 4 or 5 times(?) and i’ve had the card system since it first came out years ago on dreammagick as actual physical cards. So 4-5x in 5-6 years?

9 Likes

Edited for reasons.

2 Likes

Can I also boost other psychic cards, like “Energy expansion” etc?

And how do you say attunement? :sob:

2 Likes
1 Like

Latin words would be better, like those used to activate sigil. Latin is easier for me LOL.:smile::smile::+1::+1:

1 Like

@angelblessings did an excellent write up here that expands upon the need for rest and moderation in all things in life

7 Likes

you-da-best

3 Likes

Oh no i very much acknowledge it is not-good, that was the joke of me posting it lol

1 Like

:slightly_frowning_face:

11 Likes

What about every hour bro

2 Likes

Once a year seems fine for me. These cards are super powerful. Maybe once a day if you’re that motivated.

4 Likes

Damn, I’ve abused it in the past then lol

4 Likes

Lol. It probably doesn’t hurt.

2 Likes

YEP exactly :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like