Hopeless with fields

Are you sensitive to energy? I think if you are not energy sensitiv results are slowed down alot or even fields just do not work on you.

not really sensitive to energy. For some fields i can feel an immediate effect. After a while, I don’t feel anything

I dont think energy sensitivity matters. most people are not energy sensitive

Perhaps a better question to ask is how does the Attunement card work? Hyper state sleep worked for me after I used this card.

Maybe someone in here understands how the card works. I tried using it earlier yet It did not change the effectiveness of the audios.

1 Like

A energy sensitiv booster from Sapien would be realy great to speed up result with fields. @Captain_Nemo @SammyG I know there is another booster on the internet but not from him.

maybe try:

Environmental Energy Accumulator to supplement because for me it sounds like your body currently needs more energy if you want hyper state sleep to work consistently.

or other energy gathering audios but i’m really only familiar with Environmental Energy Accumulator and The Flow of Jing.

7 Likes

It expenses your energy system. You could try and use the card a few days in a row.

And from @uial:

You could also use this card to improve your energy sensitivity, which should help you get results with morphic fields:

9 Likes

I’ll try energy expansion.
Thanks for the suggestions!

4 Likes

There is. Its in the course.

5 Likes

Use daily attunement and energy expansion.

3 Likes

Once every day or multiple times everyday?

2x a day, attunement.

6 Likes

It’s in the course

1 Like

It attunes you to Sapien’s fields and cards, which allows you to accept more energies and be more compatible with fields at a deeper level.

From a couple of posts by @_OM related to the Attunement card:

6 Likes

Gee whiz… Can you imagine that I’ve first read Owl’s quote (the one before the last) as:

“How many times I can boost Arcturian tag?”

-__-

This is not a simple Freudian slip or confusion, this is an overdose of Battlestar Galactica (Captain version).

4 Likes

So like once every 15 mins or…??
One a day right?
I mean, they are Arcturians. They can handle it, right?

7 Likes

Meanwhile behind the curtain:

“Ô Arctawans, the irony, if humans have grasped I wonder…”

Off topic PS: “my” cat has decided to ruin the Milky Way meditation. Gonna try later :/ :))

4 Likes

This sounds like the same problem I had, but I didn’t get many responses to my post about this. Why don’t you try the MEF Dynamics booster?

1 Like

aight i will

Do you think you grow sensitive over time when listening to and wearing fields since your body adapts to the energy? So eventually you need to accumulate more energy to make the field even stronger on you. I’m not saying that fields on you eventually stop working but we stop ‘feeling’ them which gives the illusion that it’s not working.

Today I’ve just played the Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach field and didn’t feel anything from it unlike before when I had a high metabolic and heart rate and blissful effect. I have been wearing my 2 tags as usual so do you think it’s weakened the effects of the audio fields?

2 Likes

i’d like to believe so!

i’d have to grow more in my own practices to really answer this. i only have an intellectual understanding and not enough actual experience.

i like to think it just means i have more space to explore and experience energy.

maybe it’s like exercise? like you’re hitting a plateau and you’ll eventually experience new things with your current morphic fields as long as you’re consistent with them.

3 Likes