Work in 2 hours but I haven't slept? 🧟‍♀️

Lol I’m dying guys I spent 5 hours tossing and turning and its time to get up soon and go to work
What can I use besides super human mutant which I already listened
And hyper sleep

1 Like

Brain massage,
Teespring
Helps with sleep deprivation😴
Best of luck!!

3 Likes

Gold oil of the sun 100% 3x

This single audio right here is ALL I need to wake up every time.

6 Likes

Looking forward to buy it although I was looking for something accessible right away :sweat_smile::yellow_heart:

1 Like

CUP OF COFFEE!!!
It’s a free audio :)

4 Likes

If you have Patreon subscription then The Brain Refresher and Positive Power Waves from the Lesser Diamonds album

5 Likes

Woohoo this is it doe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
200w

Great, thank you :blush:

1 Like

Wow, this is an impressive one. Will be buying soon. Thanks Zen 🫡

Hyper Sleep field

3 Likes

Oh yes! Brain refresher! Super important too!
Thanks i forgot about this one @Milamber :smiley:
& @anon83804375 I’m glad :wink:

3 Likes

hyper state sleep. Should keep u up.

1 Like

Next time focus on falling asleep.

If you know you should go to bed at 9 let’s say, if you’re fully of energy and excited at 8pm.

Start grounding and use the deep sleeper before the utter relaxation audio

This is going to be a recurrent problem with bi-polar , jacking up yourself in the morning is going to kick down the can until you start having micro-naps in broad day light, bang your head in doors or fall asleep driving.

It’s not livable on a full work week.

Even if you fall asleep because of tiredness as soon a you get home, you’ll wake full of energy at midnight or 1 am and be tired at 10 am.

Mentally you’ll probably want to enjoy the extra energy in the middle of the night when you are free instead of at work. Which is a bad spiral.

That’s without mentioning the actual work and dealing with people when you’ll get cranky and people ask you things you don’t give a damn about :sweat_smile:

Then it will get better on it’s own, you won’t change your habits, people will think you’re a jerk before you go through another cycle with extra stress and hostile coworkers.

If you don’t track your cycles already, you should get an app like emoods to track your sleep and your manic/depression stages.

I don’t like to be the voice of reason, but this is not a one time problem for an average person, it’s a lifestyle for you

16 Likes

Wise Doc :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Stay strong :muscle:

5 Likes

I hope you haven’t forgotten to use the all purpose anxiety removal for the first week.

Next you will want an energetic shield,
become more kind and patient from YouTube or patreon

Remove energy blockage (audio) and ground yourself regularly, there is an automated grounding.

Find a way to have some peaceful-moderate joy in the evening.

Recharge in Ojas and Jing from time to time

And enjoy the holidays :joy:

(You’ll find a better routine overtime)

You won’t be in synchronized with scheduled lifetime, eating or drinking even water just before forcing yourself to sleep is gonna be counter-productive.

Trust that you can’t trust you body and emotions, thoughts and feelings concerning your needs

Forgiveness and release too.
Because there is a good chance you’ll get pissed off to have to break yourself in two, use fields for hours and coerce your mind and body, shackle your true self to fit in in normal society with little authenticity and no energy left for little rewards.

I don’t know for sure, but I can see it happening

9 Likes

Why not? You do it so well. :wink:

5 Likes

For once it’s something I know about, I show off
:rofl:

6 Likes

Please do. :joy:

2 Likes

Lol beat me too it

2 Likes