Woven Worlds – Contentment Inquiry

Hi im new to morphic fields, i use also subliminals and biofields so dont want to overwhelm myself too much just wanted to try a few fields ,i have tried some from patreon and currently like Ojas and Alchemical revision . Wanted to know whats the difference between these and the more expensive ones from enlightenedstate site?

The one that peaked my interest is Woven Worlds – Contentment.
1)Has anyone tried or can report results with this?

2)Does it work to manifest results externally and internally( inner blockages ,anxieties ,fears etc…) aka outer external reality layer attraction+ push you to act as well so the world meets you halfway to your goals?

3)Does it work on every area of your life for example health or success in hobbies if that will bring me contentment ?

1. Do these fields work for one person or can be shared with friends/family?
    5)how often should i play it?
    Any advice regarding this field is appreciated
2 Likes

Hi, AlchemicalSTONE!
7f216a

I do not have WW-Contentment so I can’t comment on that particular field. It has been on my mind, though, and I believe it is a very beneficial one to work with.

Soon others who have experience with it will come to give you some satisfactory answers.

In the meantime, just so you know, there is a thread for this field, and you will get a more targeted response if you post your questions there.

Enjoy your time here - we’re a fun family! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have sent you a message a few days ago @Rosechalice

Thank you kindly, i have skimmed through that link. It says there is a gumroad discount but i cant find anywhere option for code discount input on the sales page nor is there an option for paying with paypal while for other fields on enlightenedstate website there is.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! That’s an old sale, so it no longer works. :) I hope you find the answers to your questions in that thread. I’m happy to have that one and consistently use it for the past three months, amazing changes in my life.

3 Likes

There is not currently a sale on gumroad. There have been extensive discussions about paypal and gumroad. Here’s one in particular. The answer is old but maybe it still applies. Try the search field in the upper right hand corner of each page.

Open Gumroad on a web search not through any of the posts on the forum

Make sure you sign in your gumroad account

Make sure your card is linked and the email to your paypal is the correct one showing in the little box when you are at the check out.

If nothing then erase all cookies and cache and saved passwords on your phone yup or computer

Then try again

Hope that helps. If not, someone may come along with an answer.
@Lunamoon22 - any new info on paypal and gumroad?

2 Likes

Oh and wanted to ask is it possible to experience pre- results or a pull towards feelings of contentment before using it but when you’re certain in intent of getting it. Had this ’ pre results’ through time phenomenon happen with subliminal so not sure if it works as well with morphic fields but i am feeling an inner pull towards contentment .

Do you mind sharing what kind of changes occurred in those 3 months, love to read personal experiences.

I do, too! Coincidentally, I’ve shared my review on the same thread the recent one, though did not share any specific story but an overall theme that manifested/is still manifesting for me.

3 Likes

As to how to pay with Paypal on Gumroad?

Paypal was deactivated on Gumroad becuse of the charges back. Only works on SapienShop and Sound Wave and Enlightened States.

I dont think its coming back.

Im not sure if its for all countries or just some are restricted it might be that too. At least i always have to pay directly with the credit card not Paypal.
(On Gumroad)

2 Likes

Enlightened states page just redirects me to gumroad for this field , is this field anywhere else beside gumroad? @Lunamoon22

No, unfortunately only there

Since Paypal is attached to a credit card, cant you just pay with it directly?

Just read it ,interesting. My overall goal is long term to maximize my life spiritual and material potential and live at my highest expression and this seemed like the right field for that , would you agree with that or would some other field be more suited?

1 Like

Theres lots of hassle in my country if a card stops working with paypal then i cant transfer my funds from paypal to it so for convenience using paypal is easiest .

Well, the only other way its maybe contacting @SammyG and see if you can directly buy from him.
He is one fo the Forum’s leader and Dreamweaver’s partner.

2 Likes

What a wonderful and sincere goal.

I don’t see why not. :)

I can only see it being created for you, as it has for me on a different path, and perhaps take some time to search with the right keywords on our helpful search tool for the fields that may complement with what you’re aiming. :)

2 Likes

Thanks, Luna!
Welcome back glitter butterflies

Kinda, lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awwww thats so cutee.

My first gif from you!!!

1 Like

By the way any tips on being able to handle and process more morphic fields,subliminals etc?

Also found on youtube this booster is it good to mix it with sapien fields?
’ ★Hyper Velocity Results Machine★ (FULL Immediate-Permanent-Fastest Results Ever Witnessed! 1111Hz

[Quadible Integrity - Healing Frequency Music]’

1 yes, its very powerfull
2 both
3 everything that you need to feel content
4 I think it works for close family
5 every day for sure, how many times depends on You. I recommend before and after sleep

welcome

1 Like