Woven Worlds - Contentment Revisited

1 Like

Nah it doesn’t replace cone of power. Even though it has the field in it but it’s not replacing it. But if you find your manifestations as ( contentment) being content then I think it ja enough. But if you put intention while using it. This field alone already done it for you. It’s auto manifestor

6 Likes

Yeah @anon36920264. I have read this comment a few times and I am confused with the language used by @Unbreakable … and so captain’s response of ‘no’ becomes unclear as well… as to what exactly he said no for.
Honestly even after reading this whole thread more than once … I am still confused about how this field acts exactly and what are the effects it can produce and in which way? Also is it a superset to cone of power since contentment comes by this field on manifestation of desires and this field has auto visualisation and actions too in the process of manifestation

4 Likes

Unbreakable asked a question and also expressed an statement

It’s obvious to me he said no to the question, I don’t see why he would deny what unbreakable said

2 Likes

From how I am understanding this field … this field indeed is a superset to cone of power because it takes the goals and visualise it and drive actions to final manifestation and contentment as a result of all this. The only doubt I have is on how does it pick which goal to work on or does it work on all at once or none at all…

Since in cone of power you can pick your goal yourself, however it only provides power to your own visualisation… it doesn’t do anything else like the woven world fields do.
@Dreamweaver
Sorry for multiple tagging :pray:t2:

2 Likes

“act” :arrow_up:

What I understand is that It will make you act towards a reality where you are content with all aspects of your life, even if you right now don’t know what that is yet

Maybe that is part of the process, part of the journey this field will take you to

My best advice is, do not resist the field

To be able to change a behavior, a part of us has to ‘die’. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Such a profound statement and so appropriate and thanks for reminding :blush:
So one area of my life I was really struggling with has come to contentment already on using this field for a week. And boy did I have to die for it … yes … two decades of a part of my identity had to die to come to this contentment. And things did change also in the external … it was two way. It was not easy though … I was in extreme depression for this whole week but came out happier and better … so this is what this field did to me in practical… and I am ready for more of it for all the different things I need contentment with…. only I want to known if I have a choice to prioritise the areas of my life that needs attention first (in my opinion) or do I have to just surrender to the field ?

5 Likes

No, it’s not. It’s about manifesting a situation that brings you contentment. The magic in this woven world series is that it’s a complete package that pushes you to take actions that will bring about the desire results. Most other techniques and tools requires some level of visualization and/or intentional acts, which are quite hard for some people. Thus, this series takes of the burden from such users to get results.

8 Likes

I wonder if this will help me. Im trying to decide on this series or PONR stack. My problem is I been getting repetitive negative thoughts even though everything is going perfect its like I feel it wont last long etc, some type of fear or something idk

3 Likes

I’ve been using PONR since it came out - I can relate to this totally, but the last few weeks (I listen to PONR x2 every morning) - I feel relatively at ease, and the fear of the unknown isn’t as prevalent as it once was.

Sounds a bit like imposter syndrome, it’s very common amongst successful people, surprisingly.

As the famous quote by Andrew Gove states - “only the paranoid survive”

The classification of good and bad is very human and egotistical - there is no such thing as good or bad, they are two degrees of the same thing (as dictated by the Kybalion).

Maybe the fear has some use to you, the PONR audio may be able to help you live with it, minus the self sabotage.

3 Likes

I think Captain said this is not a smart field.
I thought maybe this was the case by detecting your intention and creating a visualization based on that.
It’s not a smart field.

3 Likes

The thought of you giggling makes my heart feel bouncing panda on heart
very light!

4 Likes

Im using this field since its release, at least 4 time everyday (2x in a stack with other fields) and I was also using the unexpected gifts too, but rather occasionally, not every day.
I always wanted to build a house outside city/town. Last saturday a distant uncle contated my father and said, that he wants to give us a land 15km from closest city, because he has no one to inherit it, and most of his friends are not with us anymore. We are in the process of signing the papers etc right now. It will not be an inheritance, but a gift. The land is enough to pay up two mortgage loans (mine and my parent’s flats) and there will still be more than enough left to build 2 houses!
Last time I saw this uncle was about 15 years ago, same as my father, thus it was even bigger of a suprise.

If anyone is wondering, my stack is:
Subconscious Limit Dissolver
Ego Dissolution
The Unbreakabe
Woven Words - Contentment x2
The Navigator of Awe
Torus Weaved Respect x2

I listen to those fields every morning and every evening.
Also, before going to work I use Probability Alteration and Luck x3
And during the day I listen the MahaGanapati Yagna at least once daily, and Capital Governance at least two times a day. sometimes I also use Unexpected gifts, and other fields such as health related, after workout fields etc I use as needed, depending on situation.
I also wear Best Path in Life and Intercession fields 24/7

Thank you, Capitan

47 Likes

So in short can we manifest specific things with this?

no, use cone of power to manifest specific things

4 Likes

“It is not about feeling good about a bad situation, ‘my life is falling apart, but i feel great and content’
no, it is to ‘create’ the good situation.
Where you are happy and satisfied etc for yourself.”

I guess I can see why this can help with specific things maybe, creating some good situations (specific situations perhaps)

1 Like

(If you had your answer, why did you ask the question?)

3 Likes

Nonetheless this field can span many things at once, getting a good job, good love life, etc. whereas Cone of Power is good for specific manifestation

Sometimes in life it’s good to have people back you up :sweat_smile: just to confirm

1 Like

And when they don’t back you up, is it just as “good” to debate them for helping you?

2 Likes