Woven Worlds - Contentment

No, it happened before with Best Path in Life tag, it helped me recognize or confirmed that the things i deeply love or enjoy doing are actually in sync with my path.

But i stopped wearing it because there is a plan i designed to work on before i fully immerse myself in walking my best path. Im still building those dreams is not that i left them behind, im working increasingly more and more on them, but in the mean time i am taking advantage of my skills to financially build the security i need to step completely into what id like to do.

There are other fields that have assisted me with it, fortunately i also enjoy using my skills, so Contentment has helped me feel good positive and forward while i get to where i want.

And the best part is that it has been tho slowly, steadily intertwining what i want with my skills and what is available for me to build.

100% recommend it.

10 Likes

Added this tremendous field back to the stack, time to manifest some things I’ve always wanted :muscle:t4:

5 Likes

Does anyone know how long this or fields in general last for in the body and mind after being played and for how long till they kick in into results , just to know what expect.

@Lunamoon22 @Forumuser How many times a day did you play it and how long do you rest between and what was the time frame before u started seeing results?

Since im doing some heavy sublims as well is it fine to take few days break between playing woven worlds since i dont do it everyday so the mind can process everything.

Just 3

I play them bk to bk right away

Very fast like 2 days

Just keep in mind that results vary from people to people, i was pretty down emotionally when i got it, so of course i felt the uplit and infuse of reassurance right away, for someone that is already more or less fine with how things are in life then it could take a little more conscious analysis to see the new game being played out, like for instance, we tend to doubt our goals, we wonder a lot if we are in the right path etc, even if we do, we doubt because things are not happening the way we envisioned them or as fast.

So if you are indeed in the right path you might not see much of a difference at first, until it gains momentum to propel what you have already been working on then youll notice the speed up.

But again, every experience is different. And we all have different expectations, this field to me in particular should be felt right away, just this knowing inside that all is and will work out right for you, so if you are not feeling/seeing anything, then prime your body/mind/enviroment first to give it a push

Like ego dissolution
Slr
Energy blockages removal
Environmental accumulator
Torsion
Pranic swirls

Also a great addition for me has been the Probability Wave

Etc

Or sleep with Higherself connection on loop for a few days before it

And re

Nah you dont need to

Just play it with hours apart from the subs

4 Likes

I have 3 repetitions in my stack which I use before and after sleep so 6 times

3 Likes

After 1 day the chess pieces are being reshuffled out there in the physical world… man these woven worlds fields do not mess around! Might need to hold on tight for a bit.

Headed towards a good place though

14 Likes

I purchased this field on the sale recently.

I can attest to this.
I have been struggling with relationships, I am dating a lot but want I really just want to be with my ex again. My ex did not want to be in relationship with me so after much suffering I ended things.

I have been playing this field a lot, including overnight loop.
I feel ups and downs, but I feel some things started to change. I started talking to someone new. the situation is not ideal because they will leave my town soon. not very far but enough to consider it long distance. but it is someone I am excited about.

I never bumped into my ex since breakup and today I saw them with a “new” person which very much looked like a date. it is a friend but I had a feeling they had something going on under the surface which is why it was not working with me.
It made me a little upset but not too much. I feel like it is maybe painful but somehow I have a certainty that this is a step towards something good for me. Somehow it feel like good sign, not bad.

I dont want to go into details too much but seeing my ex at that place and time was extremely, extremely unlikely. For weeks i have been looking out for them. i had to walk in front of their apartment for regular appointments i have close to their building and i was always anxious a bit but i never saw them.

I am curious to see what else comes next.

Does anyone know why slow pace is advised in the beginning? Is it because of the speed of change or something else?

6 Likes

Just few minutes after i typed this above. I bump into my previous housemate in a bus stop. We live in the same city but I never bump into him in 4 years.

This field helps me also to point out what is holding me back. After playing for some time I start to feel anxious and think about things that make me feel bad. I play internal alchemical crucible then and release the emotions. I feel much relief and i keep playing this field and keep addressing things that come up.
I also play magic version of woven worlds but i want to focus on this now so i play mostly this.
I will update regularly and i wish other people update too if they use it.

4 Likes

I don’t know the manifested…
The magician nft is very good for specific manifestations. Probably also solidifier but i also dont have that.

This one the goal is already set for you, it’s not based on your intention.

4 Likes

Hi Sapienuser01
Buddha head welcome

9 Likes

What gives a person a sense of contentment?
What is needed in life to be happy and fulfilled?

This is a highly individual question with highly individual answers.

The way i see it, it’s a combination of meeting ‘needs’.
If someone is content with their financial situation, there is no feeling of lack, so there is no overcompensation - no need to fantasise about the things you could do as the richest person in the world that you can’t do now, if there is no void that those experiences would fill.

If someone is fully satisfied with their sexual life, there is no need to fantasise about all the other things you want to fill the gap of dissatisfaction.

When your social bonding needs are met via your current friends group, there is no drive to keep going out several times a week to try and make (new) friends.

This is applicable to all areas of life. An example everyone would understand is:
When you’re fully satisfied with the meal you’ve had, there is no need to keep eating.
When there is significant lack somewhere, it’s hard to see how this can be applied to that specific area.
But this is contentment. Applied to all areas of life.

This is what the field helps achieve.
I’m shocked by how unlikely some of the events have been that I have been experiencing since I’ve been using this.
It’s like all areas of my life are moving towards a state “better suited” to me.
Nothing big. I haven’t won the lottery, I haven’t made radical changes. Yesterday an incredibly unlikely event happened. I got to meet some old friends through a series of coincidences and we got to spend a few hours together. It made me so happy i was happy and excited the whole day. I can’t believe how everything just fell into place. If you only knew how unlikely this was… we all live abroad, in different countries. Even the chances that we would be in the same country are super small, let alone in the same city, and also finding out about it and managing to arrange things so quickly…

Again… it’s not an objectively huge thing that turned my life upside down in a good way.
But it’s something that impacted my overall life and wellbeing in a way that the “social bonding needs” drawer in my life got a serious bump.
There have been many small changes like that :)

21 Likes

I think this field is a must have for everyone, if there is one field I would rec to anyone to buy, it would without a doubt be this

Just like Cap said

“Choose your destiny”, let it bring you the things that would make you content

11 Likes

Bumping to remind you of the sale going on for the must have fields

This one, its def one of them.

With consistent use, it helps you build the life you want but also the life you didnt know you wanted, it discover it for you, in all aspects of your life.

16 Likes

Ok my experience so far.
Think i started this field at start of avgust this year ,played every second day once as it felt overstimulating .

Overall ironically the opposite of contentment ,im quite dissapointed. Dont feel like i manifested anything and even lost some things that did bring contentment . The feeling boost last a little bit but fades away to the old normal threshold.

I dont feel any more content overall than when i started … i will try to increase to play it everyday once till january since i already paid full price for this but so far feels completely wasted money .

2 Likes

I would take a look at the Vibration of Creation and combine it with Woven Worlds - Contentment

In my experience things bring mostly comfort and/or pleasure not really contentment. Being content means you are literally content with whatever arises in (your) life. Once you are content with everything life will becomes a play. On the surface things come and go but they have no impact on how you’re feeling. You will always feel abundant. There is also something like prarabdha karma. This karma plays at this very moment. If it’s not meant for you to become rich etc then it will never happen. Some will prove me wrong but is where i’m at right now. Sometimes you have to lose to win.

I lost a lot in this lifetime and especially during the last years. Lots of material things, friends, girlfriends… All my dreams are smashed. I don’t have a car, no heating, no warm water etc. I still enjoy things, but I don’t really depend on them. Slowly i’m becoming almost desire less. But what i gained is an immense feeling of joy and awareness just to be alive.

Life is process. Enjoy it while it lasts! One day the process will be complete…

Don’t take it personally but the ego is fighting back. Always remember the person (ego) does not exist. Your are the self! Always! The divine is playing with each of us. Just surrender. There’s no other way.
:white_heart:

2 Likes

You really hit the elites slogan " u will own nothing and be happy" :slight_smile: hope it works out for you .

But i dont find point in that perspective like any joy here is nothing compared to joy from a better realm without a material body. I can be desireless when im dead now is time to enjoy the human state.
Nor is karma set in stone , some go to extreme lenghts of socery to change it and the amount of damage some elites cause would be too much karma to ever process unless they could bypass it someway.

2 Likes

We are human beings! That literally means that we should know how to be. That is clearly not the case. It’s not a problem but then at least accept the suffering. We created it ourselves…

I wish you gentle transformations! :white_heart:

5 Likes

With the current cosmic weather : lovely Homams, astro fields, and this definitely highlighted for me
-moon just ingressed, joining planet party; soon welcoming turbo-charged new moon (solar eclipse). What better way to gladly receive desired destiny wrapped as new beginnings, opportunities, laying the groundwork, allowing powerful chess pieces to move and kick things up a notch, possibly monumental w/ a brute force energy, but ever so elegantly done. :sparkles:

gF1ZgW5t8D8iDOoo8x

8 Likes

I have played this for nearly 3 months.

I can’t really tell what has changed as I sometimes have a hard time noticing changes, maybe there were changes but the change were so gradual I couldn’t notice.

Looking back at the 3 month journey I guess it led me to the right fields because I learned a little about myself and what I can/should do. Especially with the astrology effect on my life.

But I am far from contentment, I am not there yet but I can sort of get a gist of what I have to do in order to reach there.

11 Likes