Woven Worlds - Millions Revisited

Woven worlds it’s meant to bypass internal beliefs, no?

The manifestation is pre-programmed if you will, so it is said.

Fields are merely a tool of acceleration, I’m well aware my external world is a reflection of how I am feeling internally, or what I believe.

I thought it would be helpful for the community to update some progress, reporting on months of use, rather than just “been using it for 45 minutes, and I’m excited to see the progress”.

I can’t wait for the first person to get their spoils, but after receiving some DM’s, people seem to be buying this to solve desperate money struggles, and it doesn’t look like it will do that.

Yeah, I don’t use Kubera - Homa everyday. It kicks my ass. I’m super energy sensitive, so two rounds of Homa and I’m done. Parad energies is helping a lot lately though, and negentropic jing.

One thing I notice with millions is, it affects my heart area a lot. I obviously have some heart chakra blockages, so I’ve added coherence to my stack at the end. It seems to be working okay, I feel a lot better the last couple of weeks.

7 Likes

Here is my testimonial. I work in the tech industry and we had a pretty good run during Covid. Now that the economy has gone to the dogs (in the US), a recession probably looms ahead, my company decided to not do pay hikes for people this year. I manage a pretty large number of people and I got no budget for anyone that works for me. I naturally assumed I would not get one either.

And yesterday, I got a hike, and one that was better than what I got pre-Covid. I did not expect any hike for sure and was pretty surprised when my boss gave me the hike letter yday!

Now what is keeping my finances in tact? Not really sure! I think multiple things. I use the below daily:

• Mahaganapati Yajna
  • Ashtalakshmi Yajna
  • Shatachandi Yajna
  • Kubera Audios
  • Wealth Mantra
  • Financial Protector (Patreon subscription)
  • Unexpected Gifts - the NFT version
  • Navagraha Homa

All of the above do influence wealth and prosperity…

I regularly used all the Woven World series till last week - I stopped this week (temporarily) as making time is a problem and I had to make room for two playlists - Panchanga Yoga & Alchemical Oils + Parad.

26 Likes

Yeah, I have all the Homas/deities.

Did a a big session of 3x all of them Tuesday, it made me feel a lot more at ease, for sure.

Slept for about 12 hours after it, though!

So if you got shit to do, from personal experience, don’t do that, haha.

3 Likes

I do all of them all days and don’t feel any such sleepiness. I guess you have a lot of stuff that needs to be cleared and/or new to energy work.

5 Likes

I do notice that when I use this I feel more insecure about my financial… Maybe it’s just me

2 Likes

I’ve been doing energy work for years. Sapien though, I only discovered 2.5 years ago.

Some of these fields just knock me out, totally. But, I am hyper sensitive to energy. People and the surroundings, not just fields.

4 Likes

I’ve found Financial Protector to be incredibly processing for any kind of emotions about finances! Usually when some doubt or insecurity start to arise I immediately take this as a sign to listen to the Protector. Sometimes I’m reminded by certain situations but as I process them I can feel like a new space of financial prosperity is made room for and added within my heart space.

Perhaps it can be helpful to pair with Millions as well :)

9 Likes

I’m pairing FP with it - For now, the results aren’t what I want.

But in the name of honesty for the good of the community, I’ll keep posting transparent responses about all fields I use.

8 Likes

Maybe someday in another life I get the chance to be millionaire :smiley: this audio help with the desire of that I think

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I was saying - This Woven World series is meant to be an “auto-manifester” with the intentions pre-programmed.

So theoretically it should work, irrespective of your internal beliefs.

4 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re meaning by this.

As I read the description, it says it will push you, sure. Think about that for a second. To me, that’s like getting into a racing boat (you), with a whacking big anchor down (your beliefs), and then gunning the engine full throttle (this field’s “push”). Sure, you could do that. You’re well within your rights to do so. But isn’t that hard on the boat? (And remember, in this example, “the boat” is you.)

Now that you’ve had your experience, don’t you want to work with your field and have an easier ride of it? Which is what I was getting at with your report and my suggestion of working through the belief that you shared with us.

Does that mean you’re doing anything “wrong”? No, of course not. As I said earlier, my interest is only in helping you get what you want. And I understand that you haven’t asked for any such help (which, too, is all right) and that I’m sort of sticking my nose in where it doesn’t belong. If you’re wanting something other such help, I got nothing for you.

8 Likes

Yeah, I wasn’t looking for validation or input. I was simply sharing my experience, for others to relate to if they so wish. Hopefully easing frustrations, or any doubts wether or not it should have had any drastic effect by now for them. As stated, this audio has a specific goal, a predetermined intention.

Some dude DM’d me privately asking to send them this field, as they need money urgently. Obviously, I said no, and I hope this testimonial will prevent similar future events from happening.

Maybe it will work instantaneously for some people, and I’m excited for the first person that happens to.

I hope this field will complete it’s goal for everyone that has invested in it.

13 Likes

report it

4 Likes

Also in the IT/Tech industry, got laid off pre-Covid, and determined never to be caught in that situation again. So spent about 1y up skilling, developed expertise in niche areas, by the time Covid hit, had great demand in a workforce that I could not get a foot in the door before. Opportunities keep lining up, and also focused on making myself recession proof as much as I can. Would I prefer millions to just fall from the sky? Sure, but in the meantime, but also jumping on Financial Protector, keeping WW- Millions in my daily stack, taking action and continuing to be open to all lines of possibilities…

13 Likes

I take action as well but it just not progressing… Maybe I have some subconscious blocks on financial. But I have subconscious limit removal on me as well.

I summit 900 pictures. With zero buying

For the last couple of months. But let’s see in the end of this month.

3 Likes

I’m also keeping it in my daily stack, I feel people are missing the point.

Neither am I expecting millions to fall out of the sky. However, if you believe in the law of expectation, then that is definitely a possibility.

It’s in no way an attack on it, or anything that could be related to malice. Just an honest account of my experience with it.

When things change for the better, I will be back to report that, either way. But as of now, it is having a polarising effect for me.

3 Likes

It’s my belief that WWMillions will by pass and blow out any limiting beliefs I might have left over. It’s manifestation on auto pilot! And if it isn’t, I’ll just use the Solidifier and Cone of Power to make it so. ;)

6 Likes

Maybe you’re too focused on pictures, and should try and find another angle?
Something to promote your work maybe? A structured approach, not like a random page but research a bit online marketing and the “market” you’re trying to enter… you seem to be a very creative person, probably the area suits you well, you just have to find the right angle :wink:

Also, I’ve told you before I would visit Imogen’s food truck :joy::joy:

10 Likes

Or maybe your best path to millionaire is not from photography and from something else? How about thinking and trying to venture many ways of making money that can lead to the path to abundance?

8 Likes

Hmm well I been practising singing since a long time. I been using that vocal straightening for maybe 5-6 months. And I’m still using it. Idk just in case if there is audition. At least my voice is solid ready😅

7 Likes