Woven Worlds - Millions Revisited

Lovely testimonial, inspiring.
I admire people who stick to a playlist.
Most of us forget the basics, the power and success of Morphic fields lies in sticking to a playlist or a goal.

12 Likes

Hey, Can I please know which fields you use to win the lottery? Please let me know. Thanking you in advanceā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t use field for lottery tbh. I use mark haughtons subliminals. That man has won the jackpot prize many times in smaller lottery games. Check him out. @par

Even if I did use a field, I use cone of power to intentionalize that I get full results from the lottery subliminals

5 Likes

Anyone using this with Cone of power?

maybe use cone of power to increase the likely hood of WWM to work faster?
I just got is late last night and listening to it religiously. lol

3 Likes

Thankyou so much for the reply

Thankyou for the reply. I donā€™t have much money so i canā€™t buy and use.

This audio already has the cone of power integrated within it per the description. Even so. It would be surprising if the individual cone of power can increase effectiveness of wwm.
Iā€™d say that this audio is boosted to its max already, the only thing that would make it more effective is being more receptive to its energy and removing blockagesā€¦ but I could be wrong. Through more time with use and experimentation would these audios be better understood for most efficient use

4 Likes

Thanks,
Good point, Iā€™m including: raise your vibration+ subconcious limit + gratitude & blessings + 111 times looping.

4 Likes

For me, the effects seemed limited/blocked by not feeling worthy enough of ā€œbigā€ money / financial freedom/success in the first place.

e.g. I got ideas/opportunities but wouldnĀ“t act upon it for ridiculoss reasons and I limited my possible income flow.

so maybe add self love fields too.

4 Likes

Been looping day in and day out, even slept with it. About 15 hrs a day.
Nothing so far, it does seem to motivate me to finish my app.

I will experiment with 5 speakers to shower myself with the field all day.

Maybe i need to ask my higher self to allow millionaire status on this lifeline. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s something, isnā€™t it?

Iā€™m sure your higher self is fine with that. Your subconscious programming, however, might have a different opinion. (And donā€™t worry; thatā€™s often the case for any people.) So, you might want to use fields for that.

7 Likes

Funds are tight lately. Tempted to go HAM with this field. :grin:

3 Likes

Going to start using this and adding it to my month challange, my brother has asked me to help him start a small business

6 Likes

Just got offered money for a job by my mum. Lol

Am telling you guys

Small stacks = Faster and better results

Wish lists

Method Manhattan
SLR

Will update if i get them

8 Likes

remember me when you become a millionaire bro

1 Like

Bro if I become a millionaire dream gets a cut

5 Likes

Thatā€™s how I got the Solidifier lol

2 Likes

So I did the maths, with no Vat it will cost me 172.92

if their is a 10% discount or even a 15. Then i think i can get it in a week or two!!!

But last time it was harding getting it with no VAT because gumroad has started to crack down on VAT

Update guys my mum has an tv laying around and said I can sell it and keep all the money from it. She said buy ur self somthing

Lol I think I can get the Manhattan field in 5 or 4 days

6 Likes

I had listen attract wealth , abundance and prosperity in YouTube . I had to say that I get around Ā£30 extra when I started to listen to it . I like that is based in delete negative believe about money . Also , this one an do that as well? So I can remplace the other .

Thank you!!