Woven Worlds - Millions Revisited

Method Manhattan :ballot_box_with_check:
thanks to this field!

4 Likes

Guys!!!

5 Likes

Anyone made a $1 million+ Since getting this? Or on their way to?

4 Likes

listening from the day it came out … so far nothing lol

5 Likes

was able to get a nice bump in income

7 Likes

Awesome. Congrats!

For those who know about the GameStop stock saga, using this field will boost the chance of netting you more than one million dollar most likely. Ape strong, not financial advice.

2 Likes

I had a lot of opportunities fall in my lap, and I took action on them but it was nice to spend and not worry about cash outflow…
However, there came a point, where I had to cut back on opportunities that I committed myself to, as I no longer had time to myself…although the $$$ were nice, I had to have a balance point for myself…

11 Likes

I am listening to the Mind Settings album and was wondering what would be difference if I shifted it to woven worlds stack. The price difference is obvious but what about the process.

I would ideally start the 1x of the audios
Woven World Millions + The chosen One + The Magic + Contentment
and the increase to 3x daily for at least 3 months.

This stack would ideal but I cannot afford to purchase all at once at the moment so I would start with Millions and then add one by one later on.

My question is this would be should I continue with them mind settings which is good and gentle or should I shift to woven world millions right away. From what I read, there would be lots of clearing and changes coming in my life which makes me a bit scared. My target might not be million dollars right now but on the way I can become quite rich even before that.

1 Like

I´d say stay with the mind settings album for now.

4 Likes

Same

Stay with mind settings album. I have not seen any improvements so far

Have you done anything besides listening?

2 Likes

Try adding Remove Unconscious Clutter in the stack or throughout the day.

Could you please specify where you saw this implication? I couldn’t find anything on the forum that suggests this. Does this mean it’s not “as” necessary to meditate to it, and that it is a bit of an SLR in its own right?

1 Like

Meditation, visualization always accelerate the outcomes, so don’t stop it.

1 Like

yes, on my way

3 Likes

Congrats! Good for you!

1 Like

awesome review! Thanks @TraderRubix

1 Like

I’ve been listening to it since its release. I made a lot of extra money at work, really unexpected. I’ve set up my online business and I’m already monetizing… very little actually, but I’m just getting started. Works? Yes, it pushes you to always give your best in everything you do, as a concept it looks a lot like “The science of getting rich” by Wallace D. Wattles.

15 Likes