Woven Worlds - Millions Revisited

I used to make some sale on my getty image picture. In a month I can at least sold 6-7 pictures.

When I use this. It completely blocked. I have no sell at all. The viewers did shows up but not the buyers. Then when I stopped using it. And back again using the old attract money field on YouTube. The buyers slowly coming back.

That’s my experience with this field.

Now I know everyone is different. Maybe yours will act differently. After all the only way to find out is yourself.

7 Likes

Hey man, we are waiting for that awesome review for months now. I am intrigued!

3 Likes

Do you think you’ll become a millionaire through gettyimages?
Are you investing the money in anything when you make it?
Perhaps the field pushes you away from that system so that you take action in a different direction :thinking:
Just thoughts.

4 Likes

It’s passive income. Once I’m done it will keep making money.

I have one picture that keep selling. From two years ago. So imagine if you have portfolio of 1million pictures stored in your getty. You accumulate lot of cents by day. That’s why it is indeed passive income.

Even better than YouTube itself which you only earn A cent for 1k views. Unless if you got promotion.

Everything is possible. So does being in getty.

Isn’t the whole point of it? You do your thing. The rest let alone this field do itself. By automatically manifesting the outcome. While you do the work.

4 Likes

No clue.

But field or no field, I hope you reach your goal!

1 Like

Right on the verge of full fruition…

3 Likes

So I think it’s worth sharing… I’ve been thinking about this field and the combination of fields I’ve been using related to wealth/rebirth, in relation to this enigmatic manifestation that has been happening for close to a year now… @noname :sweat_smile:

Even if for some random, chance circumstance that this project didn’t come to fruition, if things were to go sour, this opportunity is still an incredibly close call! And in my opinion that is a big deal.

The way the opportunity came to me and seeing it build from nothing into sophisticated concrete form is evidence to me of the effectiveness of all the fields I use, especially considering I’ve come from a very dark place. Obviously a close call isn’t what I want when it comes to the project I’m invested in, but the essence holds true. I’m being steered towards millions. And if it’s not me, it’ll be one of you. Or more than one. I’m hoping it’s many of us

All that being said I have full faith it will eventuate beautifully

12 Likes

The fact that such an opportunity came is in itself a sign that the field has put you in line with the goal. It’s more about patterns and pathways than actual results. The instant your mind’s eye is set on a specific path, it means the result is inevitable.

Congrats.

7 Likes

I agree :100:

Thing is tho, I didn’t even have to set my mind on anything to make this happen. I just allowed the energy all the way in.

A lot to share in due course

6 Likes

Do you gain anything at all though? Truly I want to use this as well. The music is catchy.

1 Like

Damn

2 Likes

Yeah really… damn!

Are you using any other wealth fields?

1 Like

You know I been using the million mindset again lately. I did gain few bucks but then end up wasting it on unnecessary Cologne! But it’s worth having it. Maybe you should try adding that million dollars mindset. The one on YouTube

1 Like

Interestingly after reading your results I also started listening to this again and today I was stopped by a Lamborghini salesperson in a mall. Normally I’d keep walking but I decided to talk to them and kind of noticed that I ordinarily wouldn’t even consider being in this position :laughing:
Also my husband has subconsciously been listening to this and he won the biggest grant of his career around 3 million dollars. Now he doesn’t get to pocket any of that but it has surely helped with his resources because his job is grant funded.

13 Likes

I think a key thing to bear in mind here is… it’s not a trinkles or mini-wealth attraction field… it’s millions, literally millions.

I highly recommend listening to SLR 2.0 before looping it.

What you need to understand about “millions” is that it’s not an amount of money reserved for your typical worker bee… this is for people with a lot of connections and leverage, and a very strong intuition. Go out, network, meditate, improve… help it help you.

"the background build-up of this uses the active physical push of the need to create a completed action. This action is this ‘auto manifestor’ with a heavy power pushing behind it. Pushing, powering and empowering through the physical, psychic, subconscious and extra dimensional; a brute force energy creation but ever so elegantly done. So with that powered push, attaining a million dollars starts to become your very real reality. This means attracting the right set of circumstances and getting exactly the things you need to make the million dollars. It can be getting an investor for your business venture, having the extra drive to talk to the right people and say the right things, making the right investments and just being driven in the right direction toward your million dollar goal.

Remember, this is all in support of your pursuit of making money and won’t just fall in your lap. But the energy behind this field will push you to act and practically run towards the millions. With specially tailored complexity, ‘Radical Positive Change’ and elements of the ‘Cone of Power’ work synergistically towards the goal here."

The copy is not promising you magically manifesting millions out of the ether… or doing the typical run-of-the-mill stuff to make millions. It says it sets you with the right circumstances to make the money, the prerogative of acting on them is on you.

What would I view as setting you up with the right circumstances?

A few examples:

• Presenting you with risks that you refuse to take…
  • Telling you that you’re wasting your time doing something when you should invest your energy elsewhere
  • Making you feel an impulse to call and connect with influential people
  • Actively seeking the right mentors
  • Encouraging you to try new fields that you would otherwise have brushed off
  • etc. etc…

I genuinely encourage everyone to listen to Radical Positive Change and Inner Pillar of Power (or cone of power) along with this… the field is not just a catchy song… it’s literally a tool that can help you reverse misfortune of several genealogies and generations (think of how great a feat that is) … this field is also somewhat smart and alive, try to guide it, incorporate it into you… don’t place a distance between it and yourself… make it a part of you…you can even create a servitor and imbue it with the essence of this field to nudge you when you’re too blind to make the right choices.

But also understand that how long it takes for the field to work depends solely on you… be it several months, several years … OR SEVERAL INCRANATIONS (it is that potent, yes).

It’s a very simple concept really, the copy states it’s the most powerful manifesting tool Dream has made so far (back when it was made)… this isn’t a statement to be taken lightly. If anything has ever worked for you before, you should take that statement very seriously.

I don’t want to “blow things out of proportions” but genuinely, this field is as good as it gets for that particular goal without violating your free will or contacting entities. Treat it with respect and utmost seriousness, and you will be greatly rewarded.

18 Likes

I feel like the reason this field doesn’t seem to work is due to some planetary transit.

Considering rahu is in aries right now. Which represents the soul. And you have this demonic energy occupied in that house.

Because intuitively saying. I feel like that’s the main reason why this field seems doesn’t work right now.

To some people and some does. :thinking:

Wouldn’t this counter that? Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects - YouTube

I tried ego dissolution, clear energy blockage and BOL before this.

1 Like

Well for me this audio seems to work very well, I will not say too much just yet but it gave me active push to restart my business with over 70k Instagram followers, I wanted to give up but I’m not and now I have new products on the way. I think it works better for people who are already business inclined ( I’m a Capricorn for example ) I’ll update you guys later. Also I see a lot of people saying play the wealth audios, which I do as well but cannot stress enough the importance of the hand of glory audio !

13 Likes

I read through all the Woven World threads, but I still have a few questions. This is my morning playlist, and I’d love to be able to shorten it a bit. I’ve included Gratitude for Blessings, The Unbreakable, and Charisma and Glamour, but are these fields already in the Woven World fields? It would be great to take them off.

I also have Cone of Power, but I use that when I want to meditate on a specific manifestation.

Does this playlist order make sense? Should I move anything around or remove a field? It’s 2 hours and 11 minutes long.

Kinetic Quasi Crystal
Schumann Resonance
The Torsion Field
Energy Blockage Removal
Plasma Light and Infrasound Bio
Grounding
Gratitude for Blessings
Woven World Contentment x2
The Journey of the Chosen One x2
Woven Worlds Magical x2
Woven Worlds Millions x2
Wealth Generation x2