Woven Worlds - Millions Revisited

Since you’re focused on shortening you could take out either Schumann resonance or grounding, they both ground so you don’t necessarily need both unless you feel you need extra grounding.

4 Likes

Oh I didn’t realize that! The first 6 fields have started my morning playlist for ages now, probably more than 2 years, then every 6-12 months I change what comes after Grounding.

1 Like

have you ever thought that since this filed is called Millions, not getting more customers for your images might be a push towards another direction to obtain this?
what are the chances of making Millions by selling the pictures?

1 Like

I think the field is a heavy push to become a millionaire, it bends reality to help you. I dont think it has a system built, to change the field ur in. Its to make you the top of that industry, this ofcourse is my own conclusion. and am always wrong about things

my thinking on this is
let’s say 6-7 images a months / $100 an image(it might be more or less i don’t know) is $600-700 dollars.
it would take 119 years of selling images for $700 / month to make a million.
you would still get there theoretically, but in how much time?
it’s like wanting to get from point A to B and it takes you by plane a few hours, by car a few days, and by walking a few weeks or months.
you need the right vehicle to get somewhere in a less amount of time

3 Likes

But, to be a million u need passive income, btw. the field is to make money in genereall, i assume anyway. I dont think the field is like, well selling photos doesn’t make u a million lets not make u money on those.

this is how i interpret the description of this field

if you are not going in the right direction it will push you towards the right one.(at least how i understand it)

2 Likes

I think right circumstances just means being luck and having the options available.

What u think dream and sammy?

Lol. I just gave up really. I don’t care anymore. About money or whatever.

At this point. I know when my shit will come that’s all. And I know this isn’t right now. I’m just nobody at this point. There is phases of life. And it sure will come when the time is there for me. I just let life flow itself.

Why against the flow when we just need to go with the flow? I’m poor now. But who knows the future. It’s all fine to me. Even at my lowest. I enjoy it. I’m used to it.

And I never cared. Why would I. Either way. I hope you have a great result with this field. But I personally. Not gonna use it. Don’t stop using it just because of one person like me don’t earn the results.

2 Likes

Friendly reminder that this is a marathon not a sprint. Consistency is key. If you owned a business that can potentially yeild you an income a $1,000,000/yr, would you give up after starting it a year only making $100/mo.
Also look at how much youre spending. Youre not going to become a millionaire if youre spending 99% of your income.
Learn to crawl before you walk. Im sure if everyone using this had at least $500,000 when starting this, then most of us would be millionaires by now. If you have $10,000 saved up, aim for $100,000. If youre broke, aim to have $1,000 in savings.
SAVE SAVE SAVE. I assume most users on this forum have less than $100,000 saved up. Most self made millionaires have stated that the first $100,000 is the hardest. Statistics show that most millionaires made their first $100,000 from saving their income. Not gambling, now finding money out of the sky (even though this is possible, BUT not practical).
In conclusion, this field works to change your lifestyle, if you can not maintain the energy of just having $1,000 saved up, you will not maintain the energy of $1,000,000.

6 Likes

Wtf.

If I had $500 000 I wouldn’t even use this field in the first place.

Saving money to become millionaire?

:confused:

3 Likes

I’d rather say invest it on smt that has an higher return than the inflation rate

I’mma eat McDonald for whole year without worrying of money

But it’s just a pipe dream.

3 Likes

Yeah. You don’t have bread? Just eat cake and you’ll be fine. :rofl:

I wish. My fridge always empty. Same as my wallet. Just a small candies left from cashier🤣

1 Like

You need to save more. That’s all. You’ll get to that million in few decades or more. Or better, don’t eat anything.

2 Likes

You may not need this field if you had $500,000. The point i was trying to make is the fact that this field may work with what you have. If your net worth is 0 or even less because of debt, you need to earm money first. The more money you have, the easier and faster it is to make more

3 Likes

Yes I too favor investment than letting it sit in a savings account. I just wanted to make it clear that keeping as much of your income as possible is the key to becomeing a millionaire, whether you invest it or put in a high yield savings account. Either one is better than spending it on worthless stuff

2 Likes

Lol, if that what it takes to become a millionaire. Just a little advice, its cheaper to cook your own food. Even if it means beans and rice everyday lol

2 Likes

You know what’s crazy. I was a rich hoe back in my past life. Now here I’m. It’s fun game tbh. I don’t sad for being poor. I laughed at it because it’s just funny. There’s no need to be sad over being not having anything. After all. It’s all just a game

Im Asian… This is my everyday food.

3 Likes