Woven Worlds - Millions Revisited

That photosynthesis field is looking like a nice addition to my daily stack lol

2 Likes

Sure. Food is overrated anyways.

:joy:

2 Likes

Funny part is all broken fellas giving advice to other broken ones lol :laughing:

6 Likes

OMG I just bought this by accident LMAO

I guess my higher self is trying to tell me something??

3 Likes

Congratulations :)

1 Like

You are in for a ride (:

2 Likes

:joy: Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Don’t forget about us when you cruise in your batmobile!

2 Likes

Oh definitely not lol. I have many fields still on my to-buy list!

2 Likes

Yeah, a looooooong ride. ;)

The timeline… maybe the one thing we get no say over? It’s felt like an eternity for me.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Just listening again after a long time of not listening to it…

The tremendous push to get things done - it’s like in the environment after a while. It leaves you no choice but to take action. Anything else “doesn’t make sense” (if that makes sense lol). It’s hard to put into words. It makes you think…tidier, more focused in a more streamlined way and aligned with your goals.

And speaking of goals…
I feel like thoughts are flooding into me about practically all previously unfinished ideas for producing more money avenues. Plus also new and more ideas. It’s effortless and smooth.

And speaking of effortless and smooth…
All of this feels like there’s zero resistance. I think the description says “in an elegant way” or sth like that if I remember right. It really does feel elegant, as the push is kinda aggressive, but the aligned focus and the zero resistance balance these effects.

And speaking of effects…
A natural byproduct of all the above is the inner confidence that’s simply invigorating from within.

And speaking of within…
As within, so without.

And speaking of without…
Ok ok I stop

:grin:

Anyway it’s a pretty tremendous field imo.

PS: all those inherent ideas flooding in, they all feel like multi million dollar ways. It’s as if the field assures me of this, despite me having doubts. Anyways, cheers, and thanks for reading. And thanks for always being awesome :pray:

17 Likes

Here is a little secret I want to share with those that want to unlock this field further that came to me as I was playing this.

You don’t want to only become a millionaire by yourself. You should focus on things and endeavors that make you wealthy and other people you do dealings with wealthy. Millionaires are created through giving others the opportunity to help themselves just as you will. Millionaires keep making more millions through the networks they’ve built with others. I’m not talking mlm or network marketing although I’m sure it’s possible, but think bigger and more practical.
Find something and figure out how it can Be win-win situations and envision yourself wealthy with other wealthy friends/business partners. That way money and opportunities can move to you faster.

Good luck

Edit: Literally 5 minutes after I made this post I got a call to look into an opportunity to invest in Gold and Silver…a literal knock at my door :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Bro i have realised that their completing against AI, u can only work with it if u want a career in the future.

U have inspired me to listen to this @Nice2knowU

2 Likes

I’m glad
I do believe consistent listening will push you over the finish line

2 Likes

Why not just put it on loop on low volume every night and forget you’re using it?

Unless it’s a case of: I paid this much to make millions!

You’re asking for an ROI of 10000% … realistically, you’d pay more for scratch offs or lotteries throughout your life. So just take it easy and let the field work instead of you trying to force it to.

3 Likes

Edited since negative reviews are not welcomed on this forum.

@anon63580061
It acts based on your potential and you do have business cycle.

Just because your business saw some decline doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s the fields fault.

Let’s say you use a money field in a declining business you might make less money but more than you would have otherwise.

Just pay attention to the logic here not the details.

It’s like saying, I used a luck field and then had an accident. Maybe the luck is that you’re still alive.

The fields don’t force customers to buy your product or services, they have their own free will and judgements, they have their own independent lives.

Did you ask for customer feedbacks ?

Did you try to check the relevance of your value proposition or the context of your industry ?

A business needs to be taken care of all the time to keep growing and staying healthy.

9 Likes

Edited since negative reviews are not welcomed on this forum.