Woven Worlds - Millions Revisited

I think this is most important field from sapien medicine cause money is everything, and I will say, most important thing nowadays in the world
And I really mean it

3 Likes

Hmmm, I wouldnā€™t say everything. But it does allow aspects of your life to be easier to deal withā€¦

14 Likes

Money is in fact a tool but money is what makes the world go around too, so, money is relatively everythingā€¦ until it isnā€™t

3 Likes

This is what I am talking about

Of course besides that you must/should work with people, like someone already said, including helping, serving and at same time earning money, which is in my opinion really everything, or at least 95%

Without money you wouldnā€™t have access to gumroad, patreon, even YouTube fields cause you pay WiFi etc

I know everyone has other opinion and I respect that, but for me this is most important field from Sapien including contentment

So people get it, itā€™s most worth
:blue_heart::moneybag:

6 Likes

I understand what you mean, but when you break it all down, what give money value?

In the past you paid for something through service/exchange of goods.

2 Likes

Him gives value all what you get it from it
Thatā€™s more then enough
And without money you wouldnā€™t be able to get that value at all

Oh manšŸ˜… I think I am listening too much this field
I never thought like this, but in fact itā€™s all true, and I love it and I firmly confirm it

Yes the music is usually, if not always, his. Sometimes he will do collaborations, but youā€™ll see heā€™ll add the ā€œftā€ for due credit purposes. Or if you canā€™t tell, you can just do ā€œShazamā€. If Shazam pulls up nothing, then ya itā€™s his lol (but sometimes though they are able to pull it up under his name if it was published as a CD!!). I reckon it was only the very very early ones of SM where it was like other composers ie SLR (Vivaldi piece). In short when itā€™s not his heā€™ll give a s/o :slight_smile:

Heā€™s a 21st century Vivaldi lol

7 Likes

What are you even quoting or referencing to lol

2 Likes

Itā€™s meant to represent conversation

5 Likes

I can agree with you in a way. Not knowing what you really mean. But I can see a right way someone could say money is everything.

Who is going to have a family or friends with no money ? Who is going to take care of their health without money? Want to eat? Wear clothes? I get it. Money matters. Everything is more important than money. But just about everything requires money.

Health, sustenance, romance, friends, and so on, all are more important than money. But will you really have these things without money?

12 Likes

I am glad you have understood what I wanted to say
Yes, in that very sense we are concluding that money is really everything

Health, love, money they are indeed all connected one with other in the world,
but money is nowdays superior than anything

And like you already said, we live in such society where romance, friends, health isnā€™t anymore possible without money, and none can that deny

2 Likes

I just checked the money payment for this month and I got 22$ in total :grin:

Unfortunately I canā€™t refund it to my PayPal because it has to reach certain amount of money. Which is 100$ to able to deposit it in my account.

Canā€™t wait to see how it goes. I listen to this on loop sometimes but mostly 3 times a day if Iā€™m bored.

Iā€™m not entirely sure if this has something to do with this field alone or the abundance tag I have.

I think they are energetically doing great.

This field is helping me to keep earning more dollars.

While the abundance tag pushing it for more income to flow. And the enhanced glory is like a kick to it.

Seems like my account is getting more expose to the world as well. :)

17 Likes

Iā€™ve known for a long time that I could get a second income if I want to, as Iā€™ve some free time in the evenings.
But either Iā€™m too tired or some other reasons/excuses would pop up. So Iā€™m like stuck, u know? ā€œI want more money but Iā€™m tiredā€ kinda situation.
I got this audio and the Financial Protector when it came out - two weeks ago? Found myself looking at opportunities for a second income. And I got it!
This audio pushes, motivates me & keep me focused on my end goal. My energy level is really high.
Simply Amazing.
Thank you for such a wonderful audio! Love the music too!

24 Likes

Making money from selling your photos am I correct to assume?
Pretty cool :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Yes Iā€™m selling picture on it

12 Likes

Some other things Iā€™ve noticed from this field. This is a little awkward for me to talk about but itā€™s uhm ā€œJust The Factsā€ā€¦ Women smile at me real big all the time, women I donā€™t know keep putting their hands on me. Calling me baby and honey. I still long for the invisibility field that hasnā€™t been around since the time when sending pictures of items to Sapien Medicine was the normal way to get a fielded item.

Seems to do a host of other things as well. Changes in mindset. But that Cone of Money, if you will, or is it the Radical Positive Dollars? People pick up on it.

Itā€™s like the smile they give you if you had asked for their number but I didnā€™t. I didnā€™t do anything nicer than not yell at them so itā€™s a little confusing. Same thing with the hands on my side and stuff itā€™s like Huh?

One husband watched his wife treat me this way for a while and then said (apparently sincerely bc I know passive aggression trust me) ā€œYouā€™re a good guy, I can tellā€. Iā€™m living in the twilight zone.

He probably said this because I kept taking a tactful step further away when his wife would stand way up in my personal space. Guessing.

37 Likes

Rich people have that energy they emit that draw people attention. Maybe this million dollar making you emit that energy to them

23 Likes

Interestingā€¦ What other fields you are using along with this ?

1 Like

Grand Jealousy Shield, Self Respect, Financial Protector

11 Likes

Has the exposure continued to grow in the last week since?