Woven Worlds - Millions Revisited

Can’t report it now as it already passed the date. But let see how it goes next month. If anything happen or if I get more views or even buyers. I’ll report it soon

6 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Laughed out loud

4 Likes

An almost 2k payment that I had been expecting since late last year finally showed up. I had run into some issues getting what I was owed and had virtually given up on it a few months ago.

I’ve been been playing the first 3 Woven Worlds series (Contentment, Millions, Magic) 3 times each along with Financial Protector at least once in my morning stack the last couple of weeks. I put Gratitude for Blessings and Force of Life both before and after the Woven Worlds audios in that stack.

38 Likes

I’ve been listening for a few days now. Not only do I feel 150% more motivated to actually get things done, but new ideas are cropping up much more easily and I’m not shooting them down as i would normally. Im going with them. I’m extremely productive and I really like that. Combine it with Unbreakable and watch your day’s productivity level spike enormously. This field IMO is the ultimate procrastination buster

30 Likes

Had this typed 2 days ago but never hit post* :laughing:
I have had too many positive breakthroughs to add here tbh, it’s incredible. This field mixed with the new unexpected gifts field plus a subliminal my HS lead me too, in combination have shifted my entire life/ timeline in about 2 weeks. *My focus and own cultivation of mindset and energy has been the ground work for everything but it is clear these fields have given me an incredible boost.

As mentioned previously in this thread, this field is masterful at directing an over abundance of energy. I have personally been losing focus and direction these last few months due to having next level energy from what is now years of no-fap and retention/ transmutation practices and stressful external factors. This was leading me to explore ‘a little of everything’ rather than honing in on what needed to be done. This field broke the cycle for me and has only compounded my focus into what really needs to be focused on. This has lead me to so many crazy opportunities in a short time as well as this last week making over $6k in one week to fully ‘straighten the ship’ for me.

30 Likes

Anybody having experience of integrating Woven Worlds with the Dragon of Wealth?
Will that work @Dreamweaver, @SammyG ?

3 Likes

Congrats!! How many times do you listen per day?

2 Likes

Overall when I do listen to it I loop it for 20minutes minimum but have actually not needed to listen much this last week. Feel like looping it like crazy the first week it came out was enough that now I don’t need it as often.

9 Likes

Just now purchased it. It is only audio right? I did not find a mandala to download.

4 Likes

Congratulations on the journey of being a millionaire. Yeah, it’s only a audio. Nope, no mandala. But the artwork is beautiful and you can keep it as album art of this field in your music player. It might motivate you to “Aim High”!

4 Likes

I listen 3-4 times per day usually. Sometimes more

6 Likes

Hi @SammyG Is it possible to upload ‘Unexpected gifts’ to patreon please? Thank you.

5 Likes

In time

17 Likes

Lots of money talks with friends lately

8 Likes

Small things. Small extra income, offers for extra jobs etc… They suddenly started to pop up after I started to listen to this.

28 Likes

Hope you get big money soon!

6 Likes

I hope so too. And also for you. I’m thinking on getting Wealth Mantras as well. I missed that boat when they were creating it. lol

7 Likes

Thank you. You can still buy wealth mantra meditation field. Price will be same.

5 Likes

Like a ninja! :wink:

4 Likes