Woven Worlds - Millions Revisited

At my ladies :)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cc5mue5FZIn/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Please get this WW’s audio!
Even if you don’t work right now for whatever reason, this is - just like all the other WWs, a must :slight_smile:
I dont work rn (college student) but I feel like more hopeful for my future once I will
Which is a cool thing because I always felt it was bleak. I thank this, the WW contentment, and of course the WW magic :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Just got this today and will pair it with Ashta Lakshmi + Kuberas’s + The welcomed (hope they be compatible)
And it’s been repeating for 4 times and I feel it really strong
Felt a shift in my energy and a weird sensation in the stomach, like something is happening with excitement. And a positive mindset about what’s to come. :eyes:

14 Likes

I don’t know if it’s this or Capital Governance, but I did two hours overtime today. We barely ever have issues that require me to work overtime. Extra money.

10 Likes

Listened to it for the first time and i danced on the beats lol …. that’s not usual me even if the music is upbeat….but I was feeling so free … did aura repair in the morning. So don’t know if it was that or this field … but I am feeling lighter and easy

17 Likes

I notice that this gives me like the effect of [Charisma and Glamour] with people around

15 Likes

Totally true. Maybe even stronger.

13 Likes

Glad I wasn’t the only person who noticed with, A sense of humor def increased, I talk like a millionaire(don’t really care what others think or say), The mindset is also there and I feel already as I have an abundance amount of money. I don’t really care that much either about finances, Opportunities come magically, but more important are the connections are coming which is the most important. I am making some really good connections, and also a change in personality. Overall very happy, Will keep using and excited what it brings this summer.

40 Likes

Well this is just all I got for month of may

No sale unfortunately… Let’s see how it goes this new month of June with this audio

8 Likes

Are you playing any clearing fields (like SLR) to clear out any limiting beliefs that may be holding you back?

(You don’t want to be one of those who try to gun the powerful engine on your racing boat whilst you still have the anchor down. :wink: )

5 Likes

I’m always using my subconscious limit tag on me

6 Likes

:+1: :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Yo I am constantly making progress but I feel as others are seeing it, and some are getting a bit jealous, been swerving a lot of emotions today. Going back to armor of light and glory for shielding for now.

7 Likes

Include The Financial Protector if you don’t have it. Also, The Grand Jealousy Shield is a must.

9 Likes

@SammyG would this replace the million dollar audio from mindset settings abum?

2 Likes

Yes.

But I think still listening to it can be a nice added boost to woven millions, considering its working on your mindset rather strongly.

21 Likes

Two Day Review

Haven’t had this much fun studying a field in a while and this one deserves as much information we can share so that others enjoy this gift from Dream. I’ll probably will do one more review later on as I experience more with it.

The first thing that happened is that I got hit with a tsunami of energy that kept highlighting things inside me but also working them out and pushing me forward.

4d9277931794e19924cafdc5bde57179

In NLP, there’s a concept called Propulsion systems where it is stated that one of the ways to motivate a person to accomplish something is to make an anchor to both the things they fear and the things they are going towards and it creates momentum from fear and pleasure at the same time.

This field does what I would consider a Negentropic Propulsion System, sure the things that are stopping you are highlighted but it gets solved as you listen to it and what motivates you is highlighted and magnified intensely. Whether it is for not being weighed down or maybe the field uses the new environment within you better the motivating factor just continues to expand.

WDrB

Usually we come with ideas on what we should take action on and very often the next logical step of a goal is much simpler causing us to “miss the mark” at times, regardless of this, this field seems to organize what you should do next in a very neat order but to add to the “sauce” a deep sense of joy to do so.

One of the hardest parts of creating any result is to let go of the wanting/yearning for it and just enjoy the process and allow it to be a fun quest towards it. This attachment to wanting it usually creates even more conditions that leads to the belief of yearning it even more.

Well the field gives a havingness feeling the more you listen to it and because of that taking action seems to have become a joke regardless whether that is to change habits or to accomplish a task you have in mind.

monophy

The two ventures I’m involved in requires me to digest a lot of information and create reports for my own objective tracking. It wasn’t always fun to do so…

Wasn’t…

Now there’s a feeling like it’s my favorite hobby in the world and time just flies by. When I am done, there’s the feeling of giddiness of “I can’t wait to do it again!”.

In any case, as for application, I meditate with the field, hold the feeling it gives me which begins to build up, accept it, and let it take me. Pause it and observe any changes in the hours afterward.

It’s almost like using a 100x EXP work boost that it’s in the background and renews + intensifies every listen.

I have set myself a specific regimen with this field and the methods I use along with a specific goal I am working towards. Let’s see what happens in the next 3-4 weeks :slight_smile:

:vulcan_salute:

31 Likes

Quick side note:

For those that own Rite of Passage, I found immense benefit in doing a cycle of that after the clear benefits of this field became apparent.

It furthers the acceptance of deserving the new reality you’re experiencing or allows you to be the new you as you have been “initiated” to be that.

Worth a try

20 Likes

Thank you for your review

What do you mean
First play milion and then rite?
I didn’t understand you

3 Likes

Personally I let the effects of the field become apparent and what it’s doing after that I used the rite of passage but I don’t think how I did it is “the way”. That’s just my habit with fields.

11 Likes

How often do y’all recommend listening to this for maximum effect?

1 Like