Here we can have our own internal discussions talk about anything guild related, express your thoughts etc.
Just curious, anything like this planned with our guild mascot / representative Zen lion?
Excellent question, each guild will have an emblematic servitor mascot, ours akin to the Zen Lion (With programming suitable for Guardians). This is currently a work in progress. Given that the Guild system is still in its infancy and we are building everything from the ground up, it will take some time to fully establish things.
A post was merged into an existing topic: Path of Infinite Echoes (Spiritual Fields)
Don’t worry this will be a safe space. I will energetically try to do some work on it, so far our members have the right vibe.
I will say, I am also trying to create another topic within the public main forum, so that all viewers of the website become aware our guild etc. The forum caters to such a large audience, so I wasn’t concerned too much with the numbers as the spiritual path requires actual work and commitment. That being said, I am very content with the way things are heading.
Thats great news, lion + phoenix is my ideal combo and already got phoenix so I ll wait to see how this one turns out.
If there is a “will” there is a “WAY”. Use whatever is at your disposal and later down the line when able you can cross the fields you want off your bucket list (Path of infinite echoes, Purity Alchemy etc)
Good suggestions. Let me get started on that.
I’d like to tell some things about me and my intentions here
I am 17 years old from a small town in Russia. I have discovered this community in 2020 but never was consistent with fields and joined the forum just in 2022. I had multiple accounts and because of a weird habit I have they are now deleted (due to my request)
I was talking to some of the members before joining, made my first online friends. It was an amazing experience, for which I am very grateful, I have gained a lot of knowledge and practiced a lot, though that part of my life is associated with being delusional and egoistic, following some weird ideas. Before that I was into self-development, manifestations and everything new-age, I probably was fulfilling egoistic desires and seeking the proves of me being something bigger than I actually am, I won’t dive deep in that, but it probably comes from my childhood and earlier teenage years traumas.
In 2022 my worldview has fully changed, thanks to Mahadeva, Mahadevi, my friends and days of contemplations on my life. Since then, I have been following my Goddess and later on started following the path of Sun (how I personally call it haha). It started thanks to the Tapasya of Savitur
My goals have changed a lot during those few years, something left unchanged though, just less global, now I just want to become a better person and find a way to connect my future life with helping all the creatures here and there
I would really love to participate in the life of our guild and follow you guys and I will do that, even if I won’t be able to afford the fields
Talking about forum, the first thing I saw here was “community projects”. I was so hyped that applied without discovering what’s that about, it was Beacon of Knowledge, I knew nothing about NFTs and thought that we would be discovering ways of gaining knowledge psychically as a small group 
Well, something like that is here finally! Thank you, Amitabha!
Hey everyone, Im working on some stuff for the guild and posts on the main forum. Stay tuned We will find our groove in the coming weeks. I encourage all who want to contribute in any form (Introduction, goals, recommendations, R&D) to do so. Consider the early stages a think tank which can steer the direction of the guild, I have many ideas.
Welcome to the guild @Faisal
Hey everyone ,it is honor to join Monk guild.
Welcome to the guild 
I am from Sri Lanka and living in UK. My awakening started in 2012 when there was the conspiracy of world end. Question of what is death and what is the purpose of life and death came to me and that lead me to the start of my journey in spirituality. First and major change was I became vegetarian and this happened spontaneously without any effort from me and I was someone who would starve rather than eating a meal without meat.
I started to read various spiritual topics and i was born hindu but didn’t had much interest but when i started to read I understood the esoteric side of it and also I read pretty much everything available and tried several things like crystals and meditations and also tried ayahuasca and eventually I came across mahavatar babaji and autobiography of a yogi book and which lead me to kriya yoga and practiced for sometime but I could not sustain it. I will do it very intensely for few months then I won’t do it for some time this cycle Continues then also did some basic diety and mantras intensely but again same cycle continued. Perseverance was the issue. It could have been resistance from my mind/ego or could be laziness or combination. but only thing I am consistent is with fields.
so my current spirituality is based on fields mainly panchanga yoga. I am thinking my instability with practice could be weak foundation so i am focusing on purification and developing right mental and energy body. I believe Infinite echoes series combined with 10 paramitas and new purity alchemy would give solid foundation and with our guild further expand my spirituality. I have some basic knowledge in Hindu and yogic systems but buddhist teachings are new to me although l love buddha, he is the symbol of peace and meditation for me (I just counted and I have 13 Buddha statues+pictures in my house and I am following very strict rules to not get anymore
).
I work long hours and travel long distance for work four days so those days any active daily practices are very difficult so I use fields passively while travelling or at work. So for me I was searching traditional spirituality for my lifestyle through the help of fields almost like a new path and formation of this guild gives me hope that I am in the right place and direction.
Regarding celestial merit
Does this means visualisation are also automated?
It is all automated, no rituals or offering needed. Captain’s style is more aligned with that. To be used easily. It is for generating merit and building relationships with the deity of focus etc
That’s great to know, Thank you.
Think about this category similar to the NFT projects except its guild driven.
Think about this category similar to the NFT projects except its guild driven.
Hello everyone, glad to be here and thanks for the invitation.
One of the idea of a NFT project was to imbue Divine Will circuits in a similar way like brain circuits but more tailered to the overall physical body instead just the brain.
(automated thinking pattern inside synpases or neurons that have become permanent trough repetition but more into the whole cellular functioning in efficiency, harmony, cooperation etc.)
So the practice of Vajrasattva can start to embody inside us…an evolution of vajrasattva practice if you wish in which the distinction between the individual and deity starts to vanish with each usage towards purity on all levels.
The Vision of Purity
- exact signature of Vajrasattva into bones with a direct intercession to him
- The 100-Syllable Mantra of Vajrasattva into mitochondria
- The 100-Syllable Mantra of Vajrasattva expanding up to cellular level with permanent Divine Will circuits for an enhanced functioning of the physical layer towards efficiency, harmony and overall higher functioning
- smart negativity alchemy and smart cord cutting
- slightly bija “om” added and works synergistically if om is chanted
- the secret - vajrasattva transmits “accomplished and perfected practice” trough us
(last one hard to explain in words further but it’s the essence of guru-yoga and success)
with mandala as it might take a while to integrate the circuits permanently
in that context smart means vajrasattva performs automatically all kind of exorcism and purity practices or technique that hinder our evolution
(i’m okay with every other deity or no deity at all btw but i tought to stay on topic i choose vajrasattva)
Can you send the link of NFT project idea?
Oh i meant before the NFT submissions were closed.
I wanted to imbue the idea into “Tapasaya of Sekhment”, the project never has been made.