Your Energetic Being

Hello! Who can use this without buying it? I mean a Patreon member who pays $22 per month?

1 Like

No, this is a field which is separate from the subscription based ones on the Patreon Tiers.

1 Like

Did you feel more energy for your daily routine?

1 Like

I want to know this as well! I want to purchase all 3 of the soul restoration series but I can’t do it financially. This one field is pretty pricey for me but I’ll skip a few meals to purchase an all in one combo.

2 Likes

I’m new here and not entirely clear. DOES this field include all 3 of the soul restoration series because I really need that right now but can’t afford all 3 at one time.

3 Likes

I dont think its 100% the same, but I would def recommend getting this over the other 3 if you can only choose 1. Think of it like a compound lift vs isolation exercise for a gym metaphor

6 Likes

Honest Review ** For some reason this one feels more subtle than all the other audios it contains and I’m energy sensitive , been looping all night and even during work , trying to stay positive and open to its benefits - I own many paid fields that I can feel strongly ; I can honestly feel the soul restoration audios (forehead,heart,core) and the chakra ones a bit more initially , the audio is like a mellow sound similar to the quantum love with some waves … I’ll try to stay positive and open minded about this purchase - I Love The Idea and Concept so I’ll continue to use this one heavy and get the most out of my investment

8 Likes

Give it some time, its only been 4 days, print the picture out

3 Likes

Cord cutting can be a pretty intense process, repairing all 3 dantiens suddenly could cause imbalances and psychosis, applying chi, jing, shen, mana and prana all at once without caution as well. Nervous system is a delicate thing. Not all audios need to hit you hard or be one and done type of deal, trust DW that he knows what he’s doing

24 Likes

maybe it is slowly releasing a blockage and preparing you because otherwise you couldn’t handle the full effects. maybe.

6 Likes

I put in my balance sheet at least 400 Hours to commit on this field, it is so massive it will require quite a bit of time to squeeze the maximum out of it

8 Likes

Hi, SatNamMamma!
KY Floating welcome

If you indicate your field needs, perhaps someone can recommend free fields that will suffice for now.

2 Likes

Oh my god
I love your name

Satnam ji :pray:t3: :D

1 Like

Any more updates with this one?

4 Likes

Bumping this def a must have, take advantage of the sale going on

14 Likes

I also think it’s def a must-have, and I’m on the fence…

How is your experience going with this one, Luna?

3 Likes

I’m tempted to buy this… Could this increase energy sensitivity and overall effectiveness of fields?

3 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

Oh i dont have it yet but its a no brainer to decide if getting it lol

Im getting 2 before this one

3 Likes

For that, the best might be The Energy Awakening course.

Also, Energy Sensitivity =/= Energy Absorption.

But I think it should help both to some extent.

4 Likes