Your Energetic Being

maybe it is slowly releasing a blockage and preparing you because otherwise you couldn’t handle the full effects. maybe.

6 Likes

I put in my balance sheet at least 400 Hours to commit on this field, it is so massive it will require quite a bit of time to squeeze the maximum out of it

8 Likes

Hi, SatNamMamma!
KY Floating welcome

If you indicate your field needs, perhaps someone can recommend free fields that will suffice for now.

2 Likes

Oh my god
I love your name

Satnam ji :pray:t3: :D

1 Like

Any more updates with this one?

4 Likes

Bumping this def a must have, take advantage of the sale going on

14 Likes

I also think it’s def a must-have, and I’m on the fence…

How is your experience going with this one, Luna?

3 Likes

I’m tempted to buy this… Could this increase energy sensitivity and overall effectiveness of fields?

3 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

Oh i dont have it yet but its a no brainer to decide if getting it lol

Im getting 2 before this one

3 Likes

For that, the best might be The Energy Awakening course.

Also, Energy Sensitivity =/= Energy Absorption.

But I think it should help both to some extent.

4 Likes

Thank you! Bought this anyway, i see this is a very complete field and my intuition tells me it will be very useful for me.

6 Likes

A friend of mine asked me a private question, and I would like to get your opinions, folks. Can you help this person out?

"Would you say that a healed and rejuvenated energy body is akin to having child-like energy.

Carefree, happy, energetic.

While having the mental/emotional/spiritual awareness and drive of an adult?"

What do you think, guys?

Thanks!

2 Likes

in my reallity also children suffer weathering of energy body from birth.

so what this audio would do is more then with what you are born and have lived with.

carefree, happy and energetic are almost only children in developed countries. in other places they are not doing so well.

so the parallel of this energy audio in this matter is wrong to me.

9 Likes

Could this audio potentially reconfigure you with lost energy from the past?

1 Like

to philosophical of a question to know really.

1 Like

Hmmm… could you re-absorb food that was previously digested and expelled?

6 Likes

I think I might grab this tomorrow before the sale ends. Honestly would save sooo much time and all I would need to play is brain audios.

2 Likes

The field is gentle but picks up after about 3 listens for me. I work on my Chakras daily with a few other channels I trust so I know it’s different for everyone at different times. If you can’t afford it currently and are okay with mantras with tones I’d highly recommend you Dr. Virtual7’s Three Stage Etheric Cleanse. Follow the description. If you want strictly Reiki check out BlendedInsights¬ Cut Cords and call your energy back. I suggest headphones and you should mediate to those. They helped me in the past but always read the descriptions. You’ll need to drink a lot of water after/before. Good luck.

4 Likes

Is this all chakras/whole soul restoration series?