Your Energetic Being

Ur profile is hidden, u need to message me first, or open ur profile to messages

2 Likes

could u share the HQ image too,please?

DM’d you

1 Like

Thank you,very much!

2 Likes

If i got this whould i even need The Self Refresh? Tough to get both right now. Is’nt there a sale coming? I really like both descriptions but i feel Refresh came first so i need to progress in order like levels theory.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Great! Thanks. Time to level up! :muscle:

4 Likes

Question: I’m contemplating to buy this one. I’m lacking energy from time to time to do stuff, or really getting sleepy. I guess it has to do with running stacks of morphic fields.Anyone has feedback on whether this increases the energy levels?

4 Likes

i don’t have this field but it should give you more energy. lost energy because of external draining energies (etheric cords etc) will be retrieved & energy centers will be restored & refilled. same for your aura. this is an all-in field including for those who prefer to not listen hours & hours. this in combination with Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic Resonance could work as a complete and compact process. lately there are so many amazing audio & nft releases and options that it’s sometimes hard to choose.

if one prefers nft’s i would choose between these two super powerful fields for this kind of energywork including other types of healing. The Being of Power or The Crystallized Guide

8 Likes

I bought it (since it contained a bunch of energy related subfields). Will come back in a few weeks what the effect has been.

6 Likes

Some first things I notice (after 2 days) (I’ve played it a few times in the morning as the first thing in my stack).:

1. I feel like I get some kind energetical scrub. Interesting in such a kind way that my body buzzes a bit;
  2. I look forward to turn on this field, I have no clue why (maybe because it is my new bought field). But when it is turned on I feel relaxed and wonderful.
  3. My energy level is better, not optimal but better. It feels it smoothens up any energy gaps. Probably there are better fields for a kick in energy (like black martian jing or Superhuman RNA+ or Jing fields in general). My mood is also better (I joke a lot more).
  4. I run it during the beginning of the day stack, next to SLR 3.0 and the Quasi Kinetic Crystal and its feels like it preps my body for the rest of the stack.
13 Likes

Man this is intense, I got this few days back and now I am going through some intense emotional healing. AHHH! It had to happen. My heart area is having sensations and I feel empty and alone.
Haha it’s quite intense to feel all this but gotta accept that 26 years of life the soul centres have gone through a lot. Sealing leakages and cutting cords. Thank you for this audio - it’s leading me to have a much clearer mind and heart. I hope I will be at peace soon! Cheers :)

13 Likes

Day 6: I have to reconsider the quote on the energy level. I can do a lot more in a day it seems, even though my sleep is not that good. I noticed more a drive in the things I do. Although the field is quite subtle in these things. I’m not sure on the other effects though ;), although my wife is happy :stuck_out_tongue: since my energy levels went back up. You know what they say: happy wife, happy life :wink:. In any case, it does seem to work on better energy levels

10 Likes

Does this still work for family since this first was intended to be a nft project?

Nope It has NFT level protection

1 Like

My experience has been that, alongside some targeted nervous system healing, this is doing wonders for lowering the impact a larger number of fields per day normally does; I’d imagine through the nervous system development.

On the note of the protections, can we get an eli5 on this particular field from Captain or SammyG? My Sister-in-Law bought this for her and my brother but he doesn’t seem to be getting nearly the same level of effect out of it. And while I understand “NFT level protection” as a label, it’s also on Gumroad which clearly puts it in the “good to share with family” category.

4 Likes

The field is programmed to only work for the person who purchased it there is some other ‘black labeled’ fields on Gumroad Order by 3 (Black Label Item Series) there is an example

3 Likes

Completely understood, and I believe had:

ONLY works for the one legal purchaser

NON shareable.

NON Tradable

be suitably notified here and now.

‘But what if’

No.

‘Suppose’

No.

been listed clearly in the description like it is this one, they either simply wouldn’t have bought the field due to financial constraints or they would’ve bought 2 during the sale.

The fact it isn’t described that way is what has me asking. Do you know or are you making an educated guess?

1 Like

I’m not sure where in the forum but it would be stated somewhere that NFTs are not usable by anyone other than the person with it in their wallet.

I suppose dream didn’t see it necessary to write it like that above as he suspects people know the information above. I suppose newer people aren’t as sure about that info but oh well I guess but at least the positive is your sister in law has an amazing field to use!

Also I believe that was cause it was the first black labeled item this isn’t the first NFT