Your Energetic Being

Definetly

1 Like

As it is with individual chakra fields and energy blockage removal field, it does not really replace them because individual fields are more focused on specific chakras, so they may give stronger results in their respective areas.

I feel this field is better for all-round energy body development, expansion etc, but if you have some deep issue in lets say your throat chakra, it may be a better idea to work with throat chakraā€™s individual field too.

4 Likes

Does the aura cleansing on YEB affect/clear fields used before it?
I know the original does

So if you carried the Mandela around it would be clearing any other work youā€™re doing?

3 Likes

I carry my mandala 24/7, no clearing Madame, fields work and work good!

7 Likes

My sleep improved after looping Your Energetic Being for three hours at night :grinning:

9 Likes

A small update, after adding this to my stack and looping it sometimes:
the most immediate and noticeable feeling was the feeling of Aura repair and nerve healing fields, and its still there every time I listen.

The subtler effects are those of Soul Restoration fields of this blend.
I own and used Soul Core Restoration, and apart from sensations in Core/Lower Dantien the field has a very good effect on my self esteem/self worth/security etc, the things you would expect to be affected by Core of the Soul.

Although I dont feel any sensations in core, heart or brow storage centers, I feel more in charge and in tune with my emotions and thoughts, which is exactly what you would expect from having your heart and brow centers restored ( my core is mostly fine from using Soul Core Restoration I asume) so as expected, I felt less of a difference in that area.

The field does make me feel a bit more energized, but its subtle and doesnā€™t feel like jing or chi or shen or any of the energies like when used as specific fields, but it feels like mixture off all of them which is an entirely new thing, different from the rest, but I might be wrong.

I didnā€™t feel much of an effect on my chakras yet, perhaps its more subtle/field works gradually.
I know it will work/works as intended I just didnā€™t feel chakras effect yet.

Overall I think this field + Shielding 3.0 and you have most of if not all of energetic/spititual hygiene covered for you and additional benefits as well.

Will try to loop it at nights and see how it goes, the audio is very relaxing so it will probably be eaay for me to fall asleep with it.

19 Likes

Hey ecaii

I wouldnā€™t know I donā€™t have this, I only have
self refresh :) thats why i asked

(Ps do you mean yes that it also works on the same dantien components this works on)
So yeah , I dont know if i need this; i mean of course i want it but like
Trying to discern how necessary it is for me as i have many other gadgets.
Basically
im trying to make
myself not trigger
finger and impulsively buy this
unless its the only one that covers the restoration series in one kill lol)

3 Likes

Just impulsively buy this is the best field out there.

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Could anyone please share the HQ image? Getting some tags done so would like to get this one done as well. Waiting for the next sale to buy this.

2 Likes

I just purchased it today, having noticed it on Patreon, primarily for the energy and auric healing with cord cutting and energy blockage removal functions.

Iā€™ve been playing it on loop, interexchangably with the new Subconscious Limits Removal, and it feels good, like my energy body is healing, ā€œfilling upā€, so to speak, and I do feel similar sensations to what I did on the Etheric Cord Cutter but with less kickback, so to speak. So Iā€™ll be playing it for the next three months (or maybe six months) interchangeably with SLR 3.0 and maybe Journey of the Chosen One, but that can wait for
later.

Itā€™s a pretty expensive combo but I believe it should be extremely effective given enough exposure!

I set the image as my phone wallpaper, maybe itā€™ll have an effect as well. Iā€™ll probably print it out and carry it on me in the near future for added power.

13 Likes

its also a really good field to play when overwhelmed from other fields

8 Likes

Having played it over a day and a half, I will now say the cord cutting is effective but it does have a little bit of ā€œkickbackā€, though, haha, contrary to what I felt in the beginning. Anyway, it also feels like this has some protective functions as well, apart from auric and energy body healing (which serves as protection in its own right). Good thing Iā€™m using a shield.

3 Likes

Could anyone please share the HQ image?

edit: got it

Ur profile is hidden, u need to message me first, or open ur profile to messages

2 Likes

could u share the HQ image too,please?

DMā€™d you

1 Like

Thank you,very much!

2 Likes

If i got this whould i even need The Self Refresh? Tough to get both right now. Isā€™nt there a sale coming? I really like both descriptions but i feel Refresh came first so i need to progress in order like levels theory.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes